Digital Surf is proud to announce that TopoMAPS software for SEM image enhancement, 3D reconstruction and metrology is now available on Thermo Scientific SEM and DualBeam systems.
Colorization of a SEM image using TopoMAPS software
TopoMAPS feature highlights include:
- SEM image colorization made easy
– from black and white to color in just a few clicks.
- 3D reconstruction of surface topography
– from two images at different tilt angles or tilt-free reconstruction using images from the Directional BackScatter detector (DBS).
- Topography measurements
– (distances, step heights etc.) and characterization of surface texture.
Users will also benefit from TopoMAPS easy-to-use interface including: user-friendly ribbon with intuitive icon-based tools, quick report generation and automatic analysis routines, ideal for speeding up production.
TopoMAPS works with all Thermo Scientific scanning electron microscopes (SEMs) and DualBeam (focused ion beam/SEM) systems. The new software is an ideal solution for analyzing data in various fields of industry and science.
Applications include: wear analysis • quality control • soil & rock testing • materials characterization • semiconductor inspection • biological studies etc.
“We are excited to partner with Digital Surf and give our customers access to new TopoMAPS software based on Mountains® technology. This will open up exciting possibilities for researchers and engineers using Thermo Fisher Scientific’s revolutionary scanning electron microscopy (SEM) solutions” said Trisha Rice, vice president and general manager, materials science, Thermo Fisher Scientific.