December 17, 2018
Leaders in prostate cancer research and care will convene Sept. 22 for the inaugural NYC Prostate Cancer Summit, a patient-focused event co-hosted by CUIMC and NewYork-Presbyterian.
December 17, 2018
- CTF along with NTAP and Sage announce first-ever open data portal for neurofibromatosis
- Intimacy: The Elusive Fountain of Youth?
- Will saliva translate to a real diagnostic tool?
- DFG establishes nine new Research Units and one new Clinical Research Unit
- Assisted living’s breakneck growth leaves patient safety behind
- America’s teens report dramatic increase in their use of vaping devices in just one year
- Enlarged heart linked to a higher risk of dementia
- Prostate cancer detection using MRI now first-line investigation tool
- Loughborough academics part of new project investigating effectiveness of personalized breast cancer screening
- Adolescents who use cognitive reappraisal had better metabolic measures, shows study
- Probiotics may offer therapeutic benefits for biopolar patients
- Stealth BioTherapeutics Granted Fast Track Designation for Elamipretide for the Treatment of Dry Age-Related Macular Degeneration with Geographic Atrophy
- Studies reveal role of red meat in gut bacteria, heart disease development
- Eisai enters into agreement with Eurofarma for its anti-obesity agent lorcaserin
- Researchers use brain connectome to reassess neuroimaging findings of Alzheimer’s disease
- “Miracle” baby survives Ebola in Congo and rapid a new Ebola detection device
- Mechanisms behind neonatal diabetes uncovered
- AHF urges the WHO to expedite approval process for vaccine effective against Ebola
- Study finds misuse of benzodiazepines to be highest among young adults
- TGen receives PayPal grant to underwrite costs of genetic tests for children with rare disorders