Download PDF An eight-week mindfulness-based meditation program resulted in stepped forward high quality of existence and mental well-being in medical trial of sufferers with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS). Within the randomised, open-label and regulated medical trial that integrated 100 sufferers, contributors who underwent meditation coaching scored upper on a questionnaire in particular evolved to evaluate […]Continue Reading ...
Download PDF March 1, 2017 at eight:09 PM An inflow of air pollution from Asia within the western United States and extra widespread warmth waves within the jap U.S. are accountable for the endurance of smog in those areas during the last quarter century in spite of regulations curbing the emission of smog-forming chemical compounds […]Continue Reading ...
Download PDF June 17, 2007 at nine:41 PM In simply two years, sufferers with hand osteoarthritis (OA) skilled a vital building up in ache and purposeful obstacles, in line with new knowledge offered at EULAR 2007, the Annual Ecu Congress of Rheumatology in Barcelona, Spain. Statistically important radiological development used to be additionally detected in […]Continue Reading ...
Download PDF Via Eleanor McDermid, Senior medwireNews ReporterSeptember 10, 2013 at five:15 PM A big learn about of psychiatric inpatients helps the perception that electrodermal hyporeactivity is also a correct marker of suicide chance. Researchers Lars-Håkan Thorell (Linköping College, Sweden) and associates observe that healthcare suppliers are in large part a hit in combating suicide […]Continue Reading ...
Download PDF Would possibly nine, 2014 at 2:53 AM Salix Prescribed drugs, Ltd. (NASDAQ: SLXP) nowadays introduced monetary and working effects for the primary quarter ended March 31, 2014, and different trade updates. Key monetary highlights come with: First quarter 2014 effects come with the have an effect on of the Santarus acquisition, which used […]Continue Reading ...
Download PDF December 29, 2011 at three:24 AM Alexion Prescription drugs, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALXN) and Enobia Pharma Corp. as of late introduced that the firms have signed a definitive settlement underneath which Alexion will achieve 100% of the capital inventory of Enobia. Enobia is a non-public biopharmaceutical corporate based totally in Montreal, Canada and Cambridge, […]Continue Reading ...
Download PDF August three, 2012 at 12:23 PM Scientists at UC Santa Barbara have demonstrated within the laboratory new drug is efficacious in treating a quite common kidney illness — even supposing it’ll be a couple of years sooner than it turns into to be had for scientific checking out. The findings resulted from a […]Continue Reading ...
Download PDF December Five, 2004 at Five:33 PM CuraGen Company has introduced effects offered from a Segment I medical trial with CG53135 for the prevention of oral mucositis (OM) in sufferers receiving excessive dose chemotherapy (HDCT) adopted by way of autologous hematopoietic stem mobile transplantation (AHSCT) on the ASH 46th Annual Assembly in San Diego, […]Continue Reading ...
Download PDF ORLANDO — The OpenNotes program that encourages suppliers to percentage their talk over with notes with sufferers is constant to select up steam, Homer Chin, MD, stated right here at the yearly assembly of the Healthcare Data and Control Methods Society (HIMSS). In spite of physicians’ preliminary apprehension at sharing their notes, “the […]Continue Reading ...
Download PDF January five, 2017 at nine:51 PM For the primary time, researchers have advanced exams that might enhance remedy for center failure sufferers through diagnosing the situation with higher accuracy, in addition to through detecting the onset of congestive center failure previous. The findings had been printed within the Cardiovascular Illness factor of Medical […]Continue Reading ...
Download PDF Might eight, 2015 at eight:11 AM Australian biopharmaceutical corporate Specialized Therapeutics Australia (STA) and Helsinn, a Swiss crew excited by development high quality most cancers care, announce that the Healing Items Management (TGA) has licensed AKYNZEO® for the prevention of acute and behind schedule nausea and vomiting related to preliminary and repeat classes […]Continue Reading ...
Download PDF October 22, 2010 at eight:19 AM A College of Illinois learn about has proven for the primary time that sulforaphane, the tough cancer-fighting agent in broccoli, will also be launched from its mum or dad compound through micro organism within the decrease intestine and absorbed into the frame. “This discovery raises the chance […]Continue Reading ...
Download PDF March three, 2015 at eight:06 AM Rigel Prescribed drugs, Inc. (Nasdaq: RIGL) as of late reported monetary effects for the fourth quarter and 12 months ended December 31, 2014. For the fourth quarter of 2014, Rigel reported a web lack of $22.three million, or $zero.25 according to percentage, in comparison to a web […]Continue Reading ...
Download PDF June 23, 2012 at 1:23 AM A group of scientists at Washington College in St. Louis has been conserving a cautious eye on rising tick-borne illnesses in Missouri for the previous dozen years, and they’ve simply nailed down some other a part of the tale. They knew from previous paintings that the animal […]Continue Reading ...
Download PDF February eight, 2017 at 12:48 AM Day in and time out, in our our bodies, the DNA in cells is broken for a number of causes, and thus intercellular DNA-repair methods are elementary to the upkeep of existence. Now scientists from the UNC Faculty of Medication have showed and clarified key molecular main […]Continue Reading ...
- Finding epigenetic signature appears to predict inflammation risk in serious type of IBD
- Researchers develop light-based technique to measure very weak magnetic fields
- UAB researchers study dysfunction of the immune system associated with NSAID carprofen
- QIAGEN and DiaSorin launch automated, CE-marked workflow for high-throughput TB screening
- Cardiac MR With Contrast Feasible in Developing World
- Daily low-dose aspirin doesn’t reduce heart-attack risk in healthy people
- Children with asthma found to be disadvantaged in education and future occupation
- Interaction of chemical slurry and ancient shale in fracking wastewater causes radioactivity
- Researchers find that sample size is key factor determining accuracy of study results
- Study shows how the drive to eat overpowers the brain’s signal to stop
- 30 Million Americans Now Have Diabetes
- Thousands of breast cancer gene variants engineered and analyzed
- The current fellowship interview process is cumbersome — Stanford researchers have a better idea
- Progenitor cells for human bone and cartilage have been identified
- Study reveals new therapeutic target for pediatric tumor-associated intractable epilepsy
- SLU’s College professor receives NIH grant to develop I-TEST project
- DermTech completes enrollment in clinical study to assess DNA damage and reversal
- Grieving patients treated with talk therapy have lower risk of suicide and psychiatric illness
- NIH and FDA call for eliminating involvement of RAC in human gene therapy experiments
- New system uses algorithm to convert 2D videos into 3D printed ‘motion sculptures’