Europeans have found the secret to making some of the world’s costliest medicines much more affordable, as much as 80 percent cheaper than in the U.S. Governments in Europe have compelled drugmakers to bend on prices and have thrown open the market for so-called biosimilars, which are cheaper copies of biologic drugs made from living […]Continue Reading ...
Researchers have performed a comprehensive review of the current state and future potential of using biologic medications to treat asthma in children. They evaluated a broad scope of approved biologics, the available information for each, and whether predictive or monitoring biomarkers are available for each biologic drug, presenting that information in an article published in […]Continue Reading ...
There are a variety of biologic brokers that girls of reproductive age can choose between to regard and organize psoriasis, alternatively, no longer all brokers have the similar protection profile right through being pregnant and lactation sessions. As such, it behooves physicians to be a professional and advise their pregnant or lactating psoriasis sufferers referring […]Continue Reading ...
Following today’s (Friday 3 August) announcement of Merck and InnoCore’s collaboration, Rahael Maladwala, Pharma Analyst at GlobalData, a leading data and analytics company, offers his view on what this might mean for biologic drug delivery: One of the biggest environmental unmet needs in the pharmaceutical market is a lack of compliance. Whether this is due […]Continue Reading ...
- Health Tip: Get Your Child to School on Time
- Shortcut strategy for screening compounds with clinical potentials for drug development
- Common acid reflux drugs tied to elevated risk for kidney disease
- Microbiome could be culprit when good drugs do harm
- Prenatal exposure to forest fires causes stunted growth in children
- Gene therapy restores hearing in mice with congenital genetic deafness
- First molecular test predicts treatment response for kidney cancer
- New method for improved visualization of single-cell RNA- sequencing data
- Researchers capture altered brain activity patterns of Parkinson’s in mice
- A possible blood test for detecting Alzheimer’s disease before symptoms show
- Primary care physicians associated with longevity, new research finds
- New study identifies many key lessons to establish sanctioned safe consumption sites
- Single CRISPR treatment can safely and stably correct genetic disease
- Multinational initiative to study familial primary distal renal tubular acidosis
- Breakthrough study highlights the promise of cell therapies for muscular dystrophy
- Subsymptom Threshold Exercise Speeds Concussion Recovery
- Midline venous catheters – infants: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
- Searching for side effects
- Humanity is all right, probably, although human extinction remains quite possible, researcher says
- Having Anesthesia Once as a Baby Does Not Cause Learning Disabilities, New Research Shows