August 1, 2018 BioTek Instruments announces enhancements to the MultiFlo™ FX Multi-Mode Dispenser to facilitate cell biology workflows. MultiFlo FX has a modular design that makes it easy for users to add functionality that benefits their unique applications. The new, patent-pending AMX™ (Automated Media Exchange) module automates gentle, consistent media exchanges to protect and encourage […]Continue Reading ...
July 18, 2018 BioTek Instruments, Inc., a leader in life science instrumentation, was recently issued a patent by the United States Patent and Trademark Office for their “User-Trained Autofocus” feature in the Gen5™ Microplate Reader and Imager Software, which is integrated with their advanced cell imaging systems. This autofocus method allows users to overcome imaging […]Continue Reading ...
March 23, 2017 Sign up for BioTek Tools on the SLAS 2017 Convention and Exhibition to peer how their lifestyles science tools and automatic methods can building up versatility and potency in studying, washing, doling out and imaging workflows. The development shall be held February Four-Eight in Washington, D.C. BioTek’s sales space #911 will characteristic […]Continue Reading ...
August three, 2017 BioTek pronounces the release of its new microplate reader and washing machine duo, the 800 TS and 50 TS. Those subsequent technology tools are stepped forward editions of BioTek’s legacy reader and washing machine, the ELx800 Absorbance Reader and ELx50 Washing machine, that have been produced for greater than two decades. The […]Continue Reading ...
August three, 2017 BioTek publicizes the release of its new microplate reader and washing machine duo, the 800 TS and 50 TS. Those subsequent technology tools are progressed editions of BioTek’s legacy reader and washing machine, the ELx800 Absorbance Reader and ELx50 Washing machine, which have been produced for greater than 20 years. The 800 […]Continue Reading ...
March 23, 2017 BioTek has been granted US patent nine,557,217 for imaging and microplate studying in a single device. The highbrow belongings secure by way of this patent is utilized in BioTek’s award profitable line of Cytation™ Cellular Imaging Multi-Mode readers. Different patents are pending. Cytation gives fluorescence, brightfield, colour brightfield and segment distinction imaging […]Continue Reading ...
- Effects of linoleic acid on the body are largely dependent on genes, shows study
- Pre-injury exercise reduces damage to both muscles and nerves, study finds
- Minimizing Antibody Size to Maximize Research Potential
- Research finds large genome in tiny forest defoliator
- Technology helps reduce the yearning for unhealthy food
- New Drug Application for Insomnia Disorder Treatment Lemborexant Submitted in the United States
- What you should know about teeth whitening
- Why Older Adults Should Eat More Protein (And Not Overdo Protein Shakes)
- Colorectal cancer mortality rates predicted to increase globally
- Scientists discover mutational signatures of tumor hypoxia
- New evidence shows how fever alters immune cells
- Researchers find new class of blood pressure-regulating peptides in vampire bat venom
- Promega to exhibit new Maxwell RSC48 platform at 2019 Festival of Genomics
- Study pinpoints immune cells that could be key to tackling hypertension
- Couples Intervention May Aid Partners of Diabetes Patients
- Your weight history may predict your heart failure risk
- Explore a cornucopia of accomplishments in prematurity research
- New study identifies four characteristics that predict severity of postpartum depression
- New, scalpel-free treatment for reducing Parkinson’s tremor gets FDA approval
- Neurobiologists uncover key component of how the human brain marks time