August 1, 2018 BioTek Instruments announces enhancements to the MultiFlo™ FX Multi-Mode Dispenser to facilitate cell biology workflows. MultiFlo FX has a modular design that makes it easy for users to add functionality that benefits their unique applications. The new, patent-pending AMX™ (Automated Media Exchange) module automates gentle, consistent media exchanges to protect and encourage […]Continue Reading ...
July 18, 2018 BioTek Instruments, Inc., a leader in life science instrumentation, was recently issued a patent by the United States Patent and Trademark Office for their “User-Trained Autofocus” feature in the Gen5™ Microplate Reader and Imager Software, which is integrated with their advanced cell imaging systems. This autofocus method allows users to overcome imaging […]Continue Reading ...
March 23, 2017 Sign up for BioTek Tools on the SLAS 2017 Convention and Exhibition to peer how their lifestyles science tools and automatic methods can building up versatility and potency in studying, washing, doling out and imaging workflows. The development shall be held February Four-Eight in Washington, D.C. BioTek’s sales space #911 will characteristic […]Continue Reading ...
August three, 2017 BioTek pronounces the release of its new microplate reader and washing machine duo, the 800 TS and 50 TS. Those subsequent technology tools are stepped forward editions of BioTek’s legacy reader and washing machine, the ELx800 Absorbance Reader and ELx50 Washing machine, that have been produced for greater than two decades. The […]Continue Reading ...
August three, 2017 BioTek publicizes the release of its new microplate reader and washing machine duo, the 800 TS and 50 TS. Those subsequent technology tools are progressed editions of BioTek’s legacy reader and washing machine, the ELx800 Absorbance Reader and ELx50 Washing machine, which have been produced for greater than 20 years. The 800 […]Continue Reading ...
March 23, 2017 BioTek has been granted US patent nine,557,217 for imaging and microplate studying in a single device. The highbrow belongings secure by way of this patent is utilized in BioTek’s award profitable line of Cytation™ Cellular Imaging Multi-Mode readers. Different patents are pending. Cytation gives fluorescence, brightfield, colour brightfield and segment distinction imaging […]Continue Reading ...
- CPAP treatment can result in weight loss in people with sleep apnea and obseity
- Breast Density Categorization Varies With Screening Modality
- Researchers explore link between metal exposure and Parkinson’s symptoms
- Around one in hundred people has autism spectrum condition in China
- Research paves way for new standard of care to improve heart’s pump function
- Exposure to HIV virus, antiretroviral therapy before birth linked to obesity and asthma-like symptoms
- Transgender men preserve their fertility potential after one year of testosterone therapy
- Tighter Blood Pressure Control May Prevent Brain Lesions
- A reward now or later? Exploring impulsivity in Parkinson’s disease patients
- Financial incentives fail to increase completion rates of colorectal cancer screening tests mailed to patients
- New research program launched to highlight sexual harassment in academia
- Hemoglobin A1c blood test does not detect diabetes in most patients, shows study
- Wyss Technology licensed by Sherlock Biosciences to create affordable molecular diagnostics
- DWK Life Sciences launches KIMBLE GLS 80 Media Bottle and Multiport Cap System
- New study aims to reduce online sexual exploitation of children
- Want healthier eating habits? Start with a workout
- New approach to prescribing antibiotics could curb resistance
- Theravance Biopharma Announces First Patient Dosed in Phase 2b/3 Study of TD-1473 in Patients with Ulcerative Colitis
- Prenatal DHA prevents blood-pressure increase from obesity during childhood
- Combined immunosuppression may be effective, safe in treating older patients with Crohn’s disease