August 1, 2018 BioTek Instruments announces enhancements to the MultiFlo™ FX Multi-Mode Dispenser to facilitate cell biology workflows. MultiFlo FX has a modular design that makes it easy for users to add functionality that benefits their unique applications. The new, patent-pending AMX™ (Automated Media Exchange) module automates gentle, consistent media exchanges to protect and encourage […]Continue Reading ...
July 18, 2018 BioTek Instruments, Inc., a leader in life science instrumentation, was recently issued a patent by the United States Patent and Trademark Office for their “User-Trained Autofocus” feature in the Gen5™ Microplate Reader and Imager Software, which is integrated with their advanced cell imaging systems. This autofocus method allows users to overcome imaging […]Continue Reading ...
March 23, 2017 Sign up for BioTek Tools on the SLAS 2017 Convention and Exhibition to peer how their lifestyles science tools and automatic methods can building up versatility and potency in studying, washing, doling out and imaging workflows. The development shall be held February Four-Eight in Washington, D.C. BioTek’s sales space #911 will characteristic […]Continue Reading ...
August three, 2017 BioTek pronounces the release of its new microplate reader and washing machine duo, the 800 TS and 50 TS. Those subsequent technology tools are stepped forward editions of BioTek’s legacy reader and washing machine, the ELx800 Absorbance Reader and ELx50 Washing machine, that have been produced for greater than two decades. The […]Continue Reading ...
August three, 2017 BioTek publicizes the release of its new microplate reader and washing machine duo, the 800 TS and 50 TS. Those subsequent technology tools are progressed editions of BioTek’s legacy reader and washing machine, the ELx800 Absorbance Reader and ELx50 Washing machine, which have been produced for greater than 20 years. The 800 […]Continue Reading ...
March 23, 2017 BioTek has been granted US patent nine,557,217 for imaging and microplate studying in a single device. The highbrow belongings secure by way of this patent is utilized in BioTek’s award profitable line of Cytation™ Cellular Imaging Multi-Mode readers. Different patents are pending. Cytation gives fluorescence, brightfield, colour brightfield and segment distinction imaging […]Continue Reading ...
- Biologists uncover novel genetic control of lipid maintenance and its potential connection to lifespan
- Warmer winters may set scene for higher rates of violent crimes
- Acacia Pharma Resubmits Barhemsys New Drug Application
- PDL1 (Immunotherapy) Tests: MedlinePlus Lab Test Information
- Transforming pregnancy research with a smartphone app
- Stanford Medicine magazine explores how digital technology is changing health care
- New report calls for greater awareness and emphasis on scale and impact of atrial fibrillation
- In throes of turkey salmonella outbreak, don’t invite illness to your table
- UK health policies should be redesigned to become more accessible for men
- Short Interpregnancy Intervals Tied to Adverse Outcome Risk
- New mothers’ breastfeeding pain can affect infant health
- Stanford Medicine magazine reports on ways digital technology is transforming health care | News Center
- Human drugs alter cricket personality
- Insilico Medicine to introduce ‘Cure a disease in a year’ program at Biodata World Congress 2018
- Experts debate over whether gut or brain is more important in regulating appetite
- Playing on fear and fun, hospitals follow pharma in direct-to-consumer advertising
- 2PG Company receives grant to develop sensitive, low-cost molecular diagnostic tests for tuberculosis
- Low-Carb Diets May Work By Boosting Calorie Burn
- Key molecule responsible for learning and memory discovered
- New blood test developed for early diagnosis of ovarian cancer