It’s Saturday morning and the women of the Contreras family are busy in Montclair, Calif., making pupusas, tamales and tacos. They’re working to replace the income of José Contreras, who has been held since last June at Southern California’s Adelanto ICE Processing Center, a privately run immigration detention center. José’s daughter, Giselle, drives around in […]Continue Reading ...
Nov 29 2018 WHO: Excelitas Technologies® Corp., a global technology leader delivering innovative, customized photonic solutions, will showcase its X-Cite® fluorescence illumination products at the Digital Pathology & AI Congress. Excelitas’ Senior Applications Scientist, Life Sciences, Kavita Aswani will also present a session entitled, “Advances in LED Technology for Digital Pathology Applications” during the Digital […]Continue Reading ...
April 20, 2018 New Powerful LED Light Source Excites Broadest Range of Fluorophores Excelitas Technologies® Corp., a global technology leader focused on delivering innovative, customized photonic solutions, today introduced its X-Cite® XYLIS light source for fluorescence microscopy. The new X-Cite XYLIS includes Excelitas’ patented LaserLED Hybrid Drive® and offers a rich, broad spectrum output from […]Continue Reading ...
Oct 25 2018 WHO: Excelitas Technologies® Corp., a global technology leader delivering innovative, customized photonic solutions, will display its wide range of X-Cite® fluorescence illumination products for microscopy at Neuroscience 2018. WHAT: Products on display at Excelitas’ Neuroscience Booth #2529 include: X-Cite XYLIS: X-Cite XYLIS for fluorescence microscopy features Excelitas’ patented LaserLED Hybrid Drive® and […]Continue Reading ...
March 10, 2017 Excelitas Applied sciences® Corp., a world generation chief turning in cutting edge, custom designed photonic answers, will exhibit its X-Cite® Fluorescence Illuminators for Microscopy & Analytical Instrumentation at ABRF (Affiliation of Biomolecular Useful resource Amenities) 2017 in San Diego, CA. WHAT: Merchandise on show at Excelitas’ show off (Sales space 424) come […]Continue Reading ...
- Texas A&M AgriLife becomes the newest member of NutriRECS international consortium
- In most states, insurance won’t cover addiction treatments
- Computer-based memory games may be beneficial for individuals with fragile X syndrome
- Timing of food intake influences molecular clock in the liver of mice
- Precise decoding of breast cancer cells paves way for new treatment option
- Scientists use 3D imaging to help model complex processes performed by placenta
- MediciNova Announces Plans to Move Forward with a Phase 3 Trial of MN-166 (ibudilast) in ALS
- Genetic variants that protect against obesity could aid new weight loss medicines
- New technology developed for microscopic imaging in living organisms
- when quitting cigarettes, consider using more nicotine, not less
- Key proteins can block Listeria without triggering the death of host cells
- Researchers create a working model of cerebral tract to study brain function
- New study shows that microbes can help break toxic chemical in dust
- Scientists use NIR light and injected DNA nanodevice to guide stem cells to injury
- Microbial Features ID’d for Pediatric Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Study reveals patterns of drug intoxication deaths, organ donors across the US
- Scientists deploy CRISPR gene-editing tool to engineer multiple edits
- AHA News: Here’s How Middle-Aged People — Especially Women — Can Avoid a Heart Attack
- Charcot foot: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
- France to ban popular breast implants over cancer risk: media