WEDNESDAY, Jan. 16, 2019 — In older adults, higher levels of total daily activity and better motor abilities are associated with better cognition, according to a study published online Jan. 16 in Neurology. Aron S. Buchman, M.D., from the Rush University Medical Center in Chicago, and colleagues studied 454 brain autopsies from decedents in a […]Continue Reading ...
TUESDAY, Oct. 2, 2018 — Meeting recommendations on adequate sleep time and physical activity and limiting recreational screen time are associated with superior global cognition among children, according to a study published online Sept. 26 in The Lancet Child & Adolescent Health. Jeremy J. Walsh, Ph.D., from the Ontario Research Institution in Ottawa, Canada, and […]Continue Reading ...
(HealthDay)—For contributors within the Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP) Results Find out about (DPPOS), publicity to metformin or way of life intervention isn’t related to cognition, in line with analysis revealed on-line Would possibly 12 in Diabetes Care. José A. Luchsinger, M.D., M.P.H., from the Columbia College Scientific Middle in New York Town, and associates tested […]Continue Reading ...
- Evoke Pharma Submits Response to FDA Review Letter for Gimoti NDA
- Tracking HIV’s ever-evolving genome in effort to prioritize public health resources
- Scientists grow most sophisticated brain organoid to date
- ADHD drug raising risk of psychosis
- FDA approves brexanolone, first drug developed to treat postpartum depression
- Gruesome cat and dog experiments by the USDA exposed
- Ball pits used in children’s physical therapy may contribute to germ transmission
- Long-term use of inexpensive weight-loss drug may be safe and effective
- FDA Approves Sunosi (solriamfetol) for Excessive Daytime Sleepiness Associated with Narcolepsy or Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Anti-Müllerian Hormone Test: MedlinePlus Lab Test Information
- Finding the right exercise, diet aids for HIV patients
- Health Plans For State Employees Use Medicare’s Hammer On Hospital Bills
- Researchers develop new tool for imaging large groups of neurons in living animals
- Certain bacteria and immune factors in vagina may cause or protect against preterm birth
- Novel breath test could pave new way to non-invasively measure gut health
- Pharmaceutical and personal care products may result in new contaminants in waterways
- ACC: Catheter Ablation Does Not Cut Mortality, Stroke in A-Fib
- Wiedemann-Rautenstrauch syndrome – Genetics Home Reference
- Health insurance is not assurance of healthcare
- Supporting “curiosity-driven research” at the Discovery Innovation Awards