The new Future Vaccine Manufacturing Hub is being led by Imperial College London and involves contributions from CPI alongside four UK universities, two UK institutes and global distribution channels. Currently, immunisation averts an estimated two to three million deaths per year, preventing illness from diseases such as measles, mumps and polio. However, access to vaccines […]Continue Reading ...
May 15, 2018 Genetic research aimed at improving healthcare will be the focus of the University of Queensland’s new Genome Innovation Hub. UQ Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research) Professor Robyn Ward said the $6.6 million Hub was a collaborative research center that would develop projects between leading UQ scientists, industry, government bodies and international academics. “It […]Continue Reading ...
Might 26, 2017 UK Lebanon Tech Hub (UKLTH) introduced lately that it is going to fund the analysis and building of ediamond (Electromagnetic Diabetes Tracking Software): a one among its type non-invasive blood glucose-monitoring instrument, which is being evolved by way of the Maroun Semaan school of Engineering and Structure and the School of Drugs […]Continue Reading ...
May 2, 2018 A new research hub is set to transform Australia’s medical technology sector by developing cost-competitive technologies for the rapid production of medical devices. Researchers are working to create medical devices. Researchers from The University of Queensland’s Faculty of Engineering, Architecture and Information Technology have teamed up with experts from industry, government and […]Continue Reading ...
- Why are vaccines less effective in the developing world?
- Study opens new window into cellular events that occur in the brain during absence seizures
- Humana and Walgreens to provide easier access to primary care and other services for seniors
- ANU research could help find life in Mars and other planets
- Multidisciplinary Human-Focused Research
- New study finds increase in use of alternative medicines among children
- Elevated NT-proBNP Found to Up Cardiovascular Risk in T2DM
- Genetics Home Reference: White-Sutton syndrome
- Canadian team reports success in transplanting hepatitis C organs
- Separating migrant children from parents at US border tantamount to child abuse
- Study finds more information about how gene linked to ASD affects the brain
- Floppy eyelids linked to sleep apnea
- Can-Fite provides update on Phase II clinical trial with drug candidate Namodenoson
- KIYATEC enrolls first patients with solid tumors in clinical study of its EV3D drug response assay
- Study finds growing support to allow pharmacists to write prescriptions
- LabConnect collaborates with Symphony to support clinical research industry
- Italian innovative SME receives 2.5 million Euro from RedSeed Ventures
- AHA: Kids Can Drown Quickly and Silently, So Prevention Is Key
- Continuous glucose monitors proven cost-effective, add to quality of life for diabetics
- Researchers use droplet-sized ‘miniecosystems’ to test therapeutic potential of molecules