The new Future Vaccine Manufacturing Hub is being led by Imperial College London and involves contributions from CPI alongside four UK universities, two UK institutes and global distribution channels. Currently, immunisation averts an estimated two to three million deaths per year, preventing illness from diseases such as measles, mumps and polio. However, access to vaccines […]Continue Reading ...
May 15, 2018 Genetic research aimed at improving healthcare will be the focus of the University of Queensland’s new Genome Innovation Hub. UQ Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research) Professor Robyn Ward said the $6.6 million Hub was a collaborative research center that would develop projects between leading UQ scientists, industry, government bodies and international academics. “It […]Continue Reading ...
Might 26, 2017 UK Lebanon Tech Hub (UKLTH) introduced lately that it is going to fund the analysis and building of ediamond (Electromagnetic Diabetes Tracking Software): a one among its type non-invasive blood glucose-monitoring instrument, which is being evolved by way of the Maroun Semaan school of Engineering and Structure and the School of Drugs […]Continue Reading ...
May 2, 2018 A new research hub is set to transform Australia’s medical technology sector by developing cost-competitive technologies for the rapid production of medical devices. Researchers are working to create medical devices. Researchers from The University of Queensland’s Faculty of Engineering, Architecture and Information Technology have teamed up with experts from industry, government and […]Continue Reading ...
- New project aims to study growth of water-based microorganisms
- New research confirms link between DDT exposure and autism
- Neurodevelopmental Anomalies, Birth Defects Linked to Zika ID’d
- Risk of heart failure up in ALVSD patients with diabetes
- Study reveals role of RUNX proteins in DNA repair
- New research finds no harm from average salt consumption
- Researchers develop new way of testing bacterial resistance to antibiotics
- Magnetic gene in aquarium fish could open doors to treatment for epilepsy, Parkinson’s
- Five tips for successful long-term breastfeeding
- Researchers identify brain networks involved in object naming
- Promoting HPV Vaccine Doesn’t Prompt Risky Sex by Teens: Study
- Treating Rheumatoid Arthritis: Search for a Cure
- Research shows in the long run, charcoal toothpaste likely won’t whiten teeth
- Seattle Children’s opens new clinic to provide convenient access to pediatric specialty care services
- Curious case of the lost contact lens
- GN Hearing unveils world’s first Premium-Plus hearing aid
- Parental life span linked with increased longevity and health in daughters
- Health leaders reveal ten most important medicines in NHS history
- Mobile health devices diagnose hidden heart condition in at-risk populations
- When it comes to shedding pounds, it pays to think big