March 29, 2018 “We asked whether proliferative diabetic retinopathy involves the growth of new lymphatic vessels in addition to blood vessels – and, indeed, we found expression of lymphatic markers in the PDR tissues.” The new study, conducted at the University of Helsinki, Finland, was published in the Journal of Pathology. Proliferative diabetic retinopathy is […]Continue Reading ...
Presentation Case Findings: A three-year-old boy with a mind stem glioma develops hydrocephalus and is handled with a ventriculoperitoneal shunt. He gifts with inexperienced cerebrospinal fluid. What’s your analysis? Learnings The Take-House: Diabetic retinopathy is a dysfunction of the retina that at last develops to some extent in just about all sufferers with long-standing diabetes […]Continue Reading ...
- 4.6 percent of Massachusetts residents have opioid use disorder
- New study suggests vital exhaustion as risk factor for dementia
- New antibiotic discovery heralds breakthrough in the fight against drug-resistant bacteria
- Ural Federal University scientists synthesize a group of multi-purpose fluorophores
- Researchers identify new therapeutic target in the fight against chronic liver diseases
- Preparation, characterization of Soyasapogenol B loaded onto functionalized MWCNTs
- FDA Approves Ontruzant (trastuzumab-dttb), a Biosimilar to Herceptin
- Tobacco use linked with higher use of opioids and sedatives
- Study delves deeper into developmental dyslexia
- Anti-vaccination movement one of the top health threats in 2019 says WHO
- Newly developed risk score more effective at identifying type 1 diabetes
- Highly effective protocol to prepare cannabis samples for THC/CBD analysis
- Prinston Pharmaceutical Inc. Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Irbesartan and Irbesartan HCTZ Tablets Due to Detection of a Trace Amount of Unexpected Impurity, N-Nitrosodiethylamine (NDEA) in the Products
- How does solid stress from brain tumors cause neuronal loss, neurologic dysfunction?
- $14.7 million partnership to supercharge vaccine development
- Ian Fotheringham receives Charles Tennant Memorial Lecture award
- Brain vital signs detect neurophysiological impairments in players with concussions
- Lack of job and poor housing conditions increased likelihood of people attending A&E
- Novel targeted drug delivery system improves conventional cancer treatments
- Rutgers study finds gene responsible for spread of prostate cancer