March 29, 2018 “We asked whether proliferative diabetic retinopathy involves the growth of new lymphatic vessels in addition to blood vessels – and, indeed, we found expression of lymphatic markers in the PDR tissues.” The new study, conducted at the University of Helsinki, Finland, was published in the Journal of Pathology. Proliferative diabetic retinopathy is […]Continue Reading ...
Presentation Case Findings: A three-year-old boy with a mind stem glioma develops hydrocephalus and is handled with a ventriculoperitoneal shunt. He gifts with inexperienced cerebrospinal fluid. What’s your analysis? Learnings The Take-House: Diabetic retinopathy is a dysfunction of the retina that at last develops to some extent in just about all sufferers with long-standing diabetes […]Continue Reading ...
- Prediabetic patients with OSA could lower their resting heart rates by using CPAP
- Schizophrenics’ blood samples feature genetic material from more types of microorganisms
- Subtle hearing deficits can change the brains of young people
- New study shows increased rates of hospitalization for suicide among youths
- Proportion of Drug-Intoxicated Organ Donors on the Rise in U.S.
- Using virtual biopsies to improve melanoma detection
- Compassion meditation training may increase brain’s resilience to suffering of other people
- New AAD PSA uses social media imagery to highlight tanning hazards
- Medicaid expansion linked to reduction in ICU utilization
- Proteins moderating nicotine dependence may help fat cells burn energy
- Researchers identify mechanisms that regulate mammary gland development
- ‘Low-Alcohol’ Booze Labels May Backfire
- New research shows that children with autism are able to create imaginary friends
- New technology could make prosthetic use more intuitive and reliable
- Researchers develop injectable bandage to stop fatal blood loss, activate wound healing
- Exercising for 4-5 days per week is needed to keep the heart young
- New study unravels secrets of HIV’s persistence
- IDF launches initiative to improve health services for displaced people with diabetes
- Maintaining healthy weight between early adulthood and middle age could help avoid diabetes
- DNA vaccine shows promise for colorectal cancer