Radiometer Limited’s AQT90 FLEX analyzers have been used in a successful trial to assess D-dimer point-of-care testing (POCT) for suspected lower limb deep vein thrombosis (DVT). The editorial piece, published in Emergency Nurse, describes a reduction in patient waiting times of up to 75%. The article, authored by Neal Aplin, Advanced Clinical Practitioner at the […]Continue Reading ...
Jan 25 2019 The partnership between Radiometer and Perimed will give Radiometer the ability to sell Perimed’s unique wound care system and give Perimed the ability to expand the reach of their product through Radiometer’s strong distribution network. Radiometer Medical ApS (Radiometer) partners with Perimed AB (Perimed) to accelerate and expand the distribution of the […]Continue Reading ...
September 1, 2017 In continuation of Radiometer’s dedication to the battle towards sepsis – one of the crucial international’s deadliest illnesses – Radiometer is proud to sponsor International Sepsis Day for the second one consecutive yr. Every yr, 30 million persons are suffering from sepsis and greater than six million other people die from the […]Continue Reading ...
April 12, 2018 Radiometer Limited is pleased to announce the commercial launch of its CE-marked point-of-care tests for creatinine and urea, the latest additions to the ABL90 FLEX PLUS blood gas analyzer’s test menu. The versatile ABL90 FLEX PLUS is the only compact blood gas analyzer on the market to offer such an extensive range […]Continue Reading ...
- Smart assistants could help combat opioid crisis
- Diagnostic stewardship strategy reduces inappropriate testing
- Three-antibiotic cocktail eradicates ‘persister’ Lyme bacteria in mouse model
- Study investigates how early blindness shapes sound processing
- Outcomes Worse for Cancer Patients Seen at Noncancer EDs
- Link found between temperament of high-risk infants and obesity
- Al Letson explores ties between journalists and doctors at Medicine and the Muse symposium
- New mobile phone game can detect people at risk of Alzheimer’s
- Exercise activates brain circuits associated with memory in older adults
- Veggies, Fruits and Grains Keep Your Heart Pumping
- Healthy meal kits can boost children’s long-term health
- Designing an inexpensive surgical headlight: A Q&A with a Stanford surgeon
- States Weigh Banning A Widely Used Pesticide Even Though EPA Won’t
- Integrator complex proteins are crucial for healthy brain development in fruit flies, study finds
- Device converts brain signals into speech, offering hope for patients
- Measles vaccination rates are a ‘public health time bomb’
- Maths made easier for scientists students who shun the subject wins award
- Researchers decode how cancer drug works in brains of Parkinson’s disease patients
- Smarter Brain Cancer Trial Comes to Columbia
- Researchers Seek Sage Advice Of Elders On Aging Issues