Radiometer Limited’s AQT90 FLEX analyzers have been used in a successful trial to assess D-dimer point-of-care testing (POCT) for suspected lower limb deep vein thrombosis (DVT). The editorial piece, published in Emergency Nurse, describes a reduction in patient waiting times of up to 75%. The article, authored by Neal Aplin, Advanced Clinical Practitioner at the […]Continue Reading ...
Jan 25 2019 The partnership between Radiometer and Perimed will give Radiometer the ability to sell Perimed’s unique wound care system and give Perimed the ability to expand the reach of their product through Radiometer’s strong distribution network. Radiometer Medical ApS (Radiometer) partners with Perimed AB (Perimed) to accelerate and expand the distribution of the […]Continue Reading ...
September 1, 2017 In continuation of Radiometer’s dedication to the battle towards sepsis – one of the crucial international’s deadliest illnesses – Radiometer is proud to sponsor International Sepsis Day for the second one consecutive yr. Every yr, 30 million persons are suffering from sepsis and greater than six million other people die from the […]Continue Reading ...
April 12, 2018 Radiometer Limited is pleased to announce the commercial launch of its CE-marked point-of-care tests for creatinine and urea, the latest additions to the ABL90 FLEX PLUS blood gas analyzer’s test menu. The versatile ABL90 FLEX PLUS is the only compact blood gas analyzer on the market to offer such an extensive range […]Continue Reading ...
- FDA authorizes new interoperable insulin pump for children, adults with diabetes
- Coexisting Medical Conditions, Smoking Explain PTSD-CVD Link
- Skin Cancer Screening: MedlinePlus Lab Test Information
- ‘Happiness’ exercises can boost mood in those recovering from substance use disorder
- Cell manipulation could soon halt or reverse aging
- Pumped Breast Milk Falls Short of Breastfed Version
- Men’s porn habits could fuel partners’ eating disorders, study suggests
- Rapid progression of age-related diseases may result from formation of vicious cycles
- Immune checkpoint molecule protects against future development of cancer
- New method produces hydrogels that have properties similar to cells’ environment
- $4.1 million funding for heart research on Valentine’s Day
- General anesthesia in early infancy unlikely to have lasting effects on developing brains
- New breakthroughs for muscular dystrophy research
- First Opinion: Embryo editing for higher IQ is a fantasy. Embryo profiling for it is almost here
- Vapers develop cancer-related gene deregulation as cigarette smokers
- Bringing Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing (AST) to the Community
- Decolonization protocol after hospital discharge can prevent dangerous infections
- Therapeutic endoscopy has an expanding role in the treatment of IBD
- Blood clot discovery could lead to development of better treatments for blood diseases
- Intervention can increase exclusive breastfeeding rates