A new Personal Relationships study documents how the quality of a person’s romantic relationship and the life stress he or she experiences at two key points in early adulthood (at age 23 and 32) are related to sleep quality and quantity in middle adulthood (at age 37). Investigators found that people who have positive relationship […]Continue Reading ...
Anyone who peruses relationship settings on social media knows that our interactions with other humans can be intricate, but a new study in Nature: Scientific Reports suggests that researchers may be overlooking some of these same complexities in the social relations of our closest primate relatives, such as chimpanzees and macaques. “Our study confirms that […]Continue Reading ...
Credit score: Anna Langova/public area For some in romantic relationships, simply staying in combination is just right sufficient. However others wish to see their dating transfer ahead—to recover and higher—and are keen to place within the effort to get there. Circle of relatives research researchers on the College of Illinois who find out about the […]Continue Reading ...
Might 18, 2017 LOVE HORMONE: Oxytocin is incessantly referred to as the “love hormone” or “cuddle chemical”, however American and Norwegian researchers have discovered that it is going to as neatly be referred to as a “disaster hormone.” “When other folks realize that their spouse is appearing much less pastime of their courting than they’re, […]Continue Reading ...
June 29, 2018 A new University of Guelph study has revealed that people in open relationships are as happy as their coupled-up counterparts. “We found people in consensual, non-monogamous relationships experience the same levels of relationship satisfaction, psychological well-being and sexual satisfaction as those in monogamous relationships,” said Jessica Wood, a PhD student in applied […]Continue Reading ...
Would possibly 18, 2017 LOVE HORMONE: Oxytocin is steadily referred to as the “love hormone” or “cuddle chemical”, however American and Norwegian researchers have came upon that it is going to as smartly be referred to as a “disaster hormone.” “When other people understand that their spouse is appearing much less pastime of their dating […]Continue Reading ...
Credit score: College of Michigan Monogamy is thought of as via many to kindle dedication, accept as true with and love, however a brand new College of Michigan find out about unearths that the ones in nonmonogamous relationships are simply as glad. Regardless of the stigma, heterosexuals in consensual open relationships record prime ranges of […]Continue Reading ...
- FDA authorizes new interoperable insulin pump for children, adults with diabetes
- Coexisting Medical Conditions, Smoking Explain PTSD-CVD Link
- Skin Cancer Screening: MedlinePlus Lab Test Information
- ‘Happiness’ exercises can boost mood in those recovering from substance use disorder
- Cell manipulation could soon halt or reverse aging
- Pumped Breast Milk Falls Short of Breastfed Version
- Men’s porn habits could fuel partners’ eating disorders, study suggests
- Rapid progression of age-related diseases may result from formation of vicious cycles
- Immune checkpoint molecule protects against future development of cancer
- New method produces hydrogels that have properties similar to cells’ environment
- $4.1 million funding for heart research on Valentine’s Day
- General anesthesia in early infancy unlikely to have lasting effects on developing brains
- New breakthroughs for muscular dystrophy research
- First Opinion: Embryo editing for higher IQ is a fantasy. Embryo profiling for it is almost here
- Vapers develop cancer-related gene deregulation as cigarette smokers
- Bringing Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing (AST) to the Community
- Decolonization protocol after hospital discharge can prevent dangerous infections
- Therapeutic endoscopy has an expanding role in the treatment of IBD
- Blood clot discovery could lead to development of better treatments for blood diseases
- Intervention can increase exclusive breastfeeding rates