The federal judge who shot down a Medicaid work requirement plan last June remained deeply skeptical Thursday of the Trump administration’s renewed strategy to force enrollees to work. U.S. District Judge James Boasberg, who last year blocked Kentucky’s work requirement, heard testimony on a revised federal approval. He also had a hearing on Arkansas’ Medicaid […]Continue Reading ...
Here are some of the latest health and medical news developments, compiled by the editors of HealthDay: Abortion Opponents May Get Exemption From Health Insurance Requirement People who oppose abortion may qualify for an exemption from the Affordable Care Act tax penalty for not having health insurance if all available health plans in their area […]Continue Reading ...
Listed here are one of the crucial newest well being and scientific information trends, compiled via the editors of HealthDay: Trump Management Strikes to Opposite Delivery Keep watch over Requirement for Spiritual Employers A proposed rule to opposite a federal requirement that many non secular employers supply delivery keep watch over protection in medical health […]Continue Reading ...
- New nanotechnology approach shows promise in treating triple negative breast cancer
- Trevena Announces Publication of APOLLO-1 Results in The Journal of Pain Research Highlighting Oliceridine’s Potential for Management of Moderate-to-Severe Acute Pain
- Maternal deaths following C-section 50 times higher in Africa compared to high-income countries
- Apple watch could detect irregular heart beat says study
- Queen Mary University of London’s BCI boosts radionuclide imaging capabilities with MILabs VECTor technology
- Girls should be encouraged to gain more ball skills, shows study
- Acute doses of synthetic cannabinoid can impair critical thinking and memory
- Presence of bacteria in urine does not always point to infection, shows study
- Scientists identify a new role for nerve-supporting cells
- Hidden differences between pathology of CTE and Alzheimer’s disease discovered
- Knowing causative genes of osteoporosis may open door to more effective treatments
- Toilet-seat based cardiovascular monitoring system getting ready to begin commercialization
- New model for intensive care identifies factors that send ill patients to ICU
- Recommendations Issued for HSCT in Multiple Myeloma
- Deep brain stimulation provides sustained relief for severe depression
- “Statistical significance” may soon be a thing of past?
- Researchers track effects of epigenetic marks carried by sperm chromosomes
- AHA News: Family Adopts Three Children With Three Different Heart Conditions
- Research into opioid painkillers could provide clues for safer drug development
- Lung cancer survivor recounts her lifetime struggles