The federal judge who shot down a Medicaid work requirement plan last June remained deeply skeptical Thursday of the Trump administration’s renewed strategy to force enrollees to work. U.S. District Judge James Boasberg, who last year blocked Kentucky’s work requirement, heard testimony on a revised federal approval. He also had a hearing on Arkansas’ Medicaid […]Continue Reading ...
The Trump administration Friday finalized a regulation intended to push Planned Parenthood out of the Title X federal family planning program, keeping a campaign promise to anti-abortion groups. The program provides contraceptives, screening and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases and other primary health services to 4 million patients each year, many of them low-income or […]Continue Reading ...
The American Affiliation of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medication submitted a remark letter to the Facilities for Medicare & Medicaid Services and products on August 21 relating to its proposed rule adjustments on Medicare fee and supply reform enacted by way of MACRA.Continue Reading ...
SAN DIEGO – Do psychiatrists who query the psychological state of President Donald Trump have a certified or private legal responsibility to talk out in the event that they worry his phrases and movements endanger the country? That query brought on a packed and occasionally heated panel dialogue early Sunday all the way through the […]Continue Reading ...
WASHINGTON — This week, President Trump persisted to hammer his message of Obamacare repeal at a rally in Phoenix and Senate Democrats suggested the FDA to prohibit menthol cigarettes. Trump Vows to Repeal the Reasonably priced Care Act The Reasonably priced Care Act (ACA) is falling aside and shall be repealed, President Trump mentioned Tuesday […]Continue Reading ...
July Three, 2017 An interview with Steve Parker, CEO, Creavo Scientific Applied sciences, carried out by means of April Cashin-Garbutt, MA (Cantab) What used to be the imaginative and prescient in the back of Vitalscan? In the United Kingdom, greater than Five% of emergency division visits and as much as 40% of emergency admissions are […]Continue Reading ...
- New nanotechnology approach shows promise in treating triple negative breast cancer
- Trevena Announces Publication of APOLLO-1 Results in The Journal of Pain Research Highlighting Oliceridine’s Potential for Management of Moderate-to-Severe Acute Pain
- Maternal deaths following C-section 50 times higher in Africa compared to high-income countries
- Apple watch could detect irregular heart beat says study
- Queen Mary University of London’s BCI boosts radionuclide imaging capabilities with MILabs VECTor technology
- Girls should be encouraged to gain more ball skills, shows study
- Acute doses of synthetic cannabinoid can impair critical thinking and memory
- Presence of bacteria in urine does not always point to infection, shows study
- Scientists identify a new role for nerve-supporting cells
- Hidden differences between pathology of CTE and Alzheimer’s disease discovered
- Knowing causative genes of osteoporosis may open door to more effective treatments
- Toilet-seat based cardiovascular monitoring system getting ready to begin commercialization
- New model for intensive care identifies factors that send ill patients to ICU
- Recommendations Issued for HSCT in Multiple Myeloma
- Deep brain stimulation provides sustained relief for severe depression
- “Statistical significance” may soon be a thing of past?
- Researchers track effects of epigenetic marks carried by sperm chromosomes
- AHA News: Family Adopts Three Children With Three Different Heart Conditions
- Research into opioid painkillers could provide clues for safer drug development
- Lung cancer survivor recounts her lifetime struggles