It sounded like an answer to prayers for millions with diabetes struggling to pay soaring prices for insulin. At a congressional hearing last month, Sen. Mike Enzi said an adviser had found “a foundation to import insulin for a number of people at lower cost.” The Wyoming Republican told the mother of a young man […]Continue Reading ...
WASHINGTON — Wednesday’s Senate listening to on easy methods to stabilize the Reasonably priced Care Act’s (ACA) medical health insurance marketplaces was once notable for its nearly general settlement on answers — and no longer simply a few of the senators. Ensuring the cost-sharing aid (CSR) bills are persisted “is essentially the most vital factor […]Continue Reading ...
Senators in a single day voted down a model of the Senate Republicans’ personal invoice, the Higher Care Reconciliation Act, via a vote of 43-57. (The Hill) Previous, the Senate parliamentarian dominated that a number of extra provisions within the BCRA violate the Byrd rule and will require 60 votes to cross. (Axios)Continue Reading ...
- Collaborative material research could advance self-assembling nanomaterials
- Researchers take major step in creating technology that mimics the human brain
- Erasing memories associated with cocaine use reduces drug seeking behavior
- Artificial intelligence can accurately predict prognosis of ovarian cancer patients
- Racial disparities in cancer deaths on the decline for America
- FDA authorizes new interoperable insulin pump for children, adults with diabetes
- Coexisting Medical Conditions, Smoking Explain PTSD-CVD Link
- Skin Cancer Screening: MedlinePlus Lab Test Information
- ‘Happiness’ exercises can boost mood in those recovering from substance use disorder
- Cell manipulation could soon halt or reverse aging
- Pumped Breast Milk Falls Short of Breastfed Version
- Men’s porn habits could fuel partners’ eating disorders, study suggests
- Rapid progression of age-related diseases may result from formation of vicious cycles
- Immune checkpoint molecule protects against future development of cancer
- New method produces hydrogels that have properties similar to cells’ environment
- $4.1 million funding for heart research on Valentine’s Day
- General anesthesia in early infancy unlikely to have lasting effects on developing brains
- New breakthroughs for muscular dystrophy research
- First Opinion: Embryo editing for higher IQ is a fantasy. Embryo profiling for it is almost here
- Vapers develop cancer-related gene deregulation as cigarette smokers