I hope that you all had a very pleasant holiday and have returned to work refreshed. I would guess, from the volume of submissions to the Drug Discovery Today EVISE site, there was a lot of desk clearing at the end of the year and a similar amount of New Year’s resolutions early in this […]Continue Reading ...
Well, by the time this article is sent out we will know the winners of the 2018 World Cup. I do now know that it won’t be England, which gives me the opportunity more fully to concentrate on the more important (some would say) business of drug discovery. Easy to say that when you have […]Continue Reading ...
July 19, 2017 When other people pay attention voices, it’s whether or not the ones voices are compatible or are at odds with their lifestyles targets and values that governs whether or not they in finding them distressing. That’s the conclusion of study revealed as of late, Friday 16 June 2017, within the magazine Psychology […]Continue Reading ...
- CPAP treatment can result in weight loss in people with sleep apnea and obseity
- Breast Density Categorization Varies With Screening Modality
- Researchers explore link between metal exposure and Parkinson’s symptoms
- Around one in hundred people has autism spectrum condition in China
- Research paves way for new standard of care to improve heart’s pump function
- Exposure to HIV virus, antiretroviral therapy before birth linked to obesity and asthma-like symptoms
- Transgender men preserve their fertility potential after one year of testosterone therapy
- Tighter Blood Pressure Control May Prevent Brain Lesions
- A reward now or later? Exploring impulsivity in Parkinson’s disease patients
- Financial incentives fail to increase completion rates of colorectal cancer screening tests mailed to patients
- New research program launched to highlight sexual harassment in academia
- Hemoglobin A1c blood test does not detect diabetes in most patients, shows study
- Wyss Technology licensed by Sherlock Biosciences to create affordable molecular diagnostics
- DWK Life Sciences launches KIMBLE GLS 80 Media Bottle and Multiport Cap System
- New study aims to reduce online sexual exploitation of children
- Want healthier eating habits? Start with a workout
- New approach to prescribing antibiotics could curb resistance
- Theravance Biopharma Announces First Patient Dosed in Phase 2b/3 Study of TD-1473 in Patients with Ulcerative Colitis
- Prenatal DHA prevents blood-pressure increase from obesity during childhood
- Combined immunosuppression may be effective, safe in treating older patients with Crohn’s disease