I hope that you all had a very pleasant holiday and have returned to work refreshed. I would guess, from the volume of submissions to the Drug Discovery Today EVISE site, there was a lot of desk clearing at the end of the year and a similar amount of New Year’s resolutions early in this […]Continue Reading ...
Well, by the time this article is sent out we will know the winners of the 2018 World Cup. I do now know that it won’t be England, which gives me the opportunity more fully to concentrate on the more important (some would say) business of drug discovery. Easy to say that when you have […]Continue Reading ...
July 19, 2017 When other people pay attention voices, it’s whether or not the ones voices are compatible or are at odds with their lifestyles targets and values that governs whether or not they in finding them distressing. That’s the conclusion of study revealed as of late, Friday 16 June 2017, within the magazine Psychology […]Continue Reading ...
- Effects of linoleic acid on the body are largely dependent on genes, shows study
- Pre-injury exercise reduces damage to both muscles and nerves, study finds
- Minimizing Antibody Size to Maximize Research Potential
- Research finds large genome in tiny forest defoliator
- Technology helps reduce the yearning for unhealthy food
- New Drug Application for Insomnia Disorder Treatment Lemborexant Submitted in the United States
- What you should know about teeth whitening
- Why Older Adults Should Eat More Protein (And Not Overdo Protein Shakes)
- Colorectal cancer mortality rates predicted to increase globally
- Scientists discover mutational signatures of tumor hypoxia
- New evidence shows how fever alters immune cells
- Researchers find new class of blood pressure-regulating peptides in vampire bat venom
- Promega to exhibit new Maxwell RSC48 platform at 2019 Festival of Genomics
- Study pinpoints immune cells that could be key to tackling hypertension
- Couples Intervention May Aid Partners of Diabetes Patients
- Your weight history may predict your heart failure risk
- Explore a cornucopia of accomplishments in prematurity research
- New study identifies four characteristics that predict severity of postpartum depression
- New, scalpel-free treatment for reducing Parkinson’s tremor gets FDA approval
- Neurobiologists uncover key component of how the human brain marks time