June 20, 2018 T helper 17 (Th17) cells belong to a group of T cells with essential functions in autoimmune diseases and inflammation. Regulatory T cells (iTregs) are T cells with a suppressive function to maintain self-tolerance and prevent autoimmune responses. Researchers from Turku Centre for Biotechnology and Aalto University together utilized the advanced technology […]Continue Reading ...
April 20, 2018 AYOXXA Biosystems GmbH, an international biotechnology company, focused on the development of innovative multiplex protein analysis technologies enabling translational research in basic and clinical research, today announced the expansion of its catalogue of immunoassays for multiplex protein analysis with the introduction of LUNARIS™ Mouse 12-Plex Th17 Kit for the quantitative analysis of […]Continue Reading ...
Most cancers immunologist Dr. Chrystal M. Paulos and Jacob S. Bowers of the Scientific College of South Carolina had been each authors at the JCI Perception article. Credit score: Scientific College of South Carolina Moreover, the stem reminiscence signaling of the Th17 cells remained intact. They resisted degradation (senescence) and remained in a position to […]Continue Reading ...
April 17, 2017 Scientific College of South Carolina (MUSC) investigators record that long-term growth protocols for adoptive most cancers immunotherapy don’t compromise Th17 cells’ effectiveness towards huge tumors, within the March nine, 2017 factor of JCI Perception. This discovering is necessary as a result of fast growth protocols (REPs) which can be used to supply […]Continue Reading ...
- Practices for Reducing COPD Hospital Readmissions Explored
- Could an eye doctor diagnose Alzheimer’s before you have symptoms?
- Enzyme inhibitor stops inflammation and neurodevelopmental disorders in mouse models
- Walk, Dance, Clean: Even a Little Activity Helps You Live Longer
- Americans used less eye care in 2014 versus 2008
- Study finds link between depression in 20s linked to memory loss in 50s
- New tool helps physiotherapy students to master complex fine motor skills
- The AMR Centre secures £2.3m funding boost
- Study examines effects of taking ondansetron during first trimester of pregnancy
- Researchers identify a more effective treatment for cancer
- Open-source solution for multiparametric optical mapping of the heart’s electrical activity
- New nanotechnology approach shows promise in treating triple negative breast cancer
- Trevena Announces Publication of APOLLO-1 Results in The Journal of Pain Research Highlighting Oliceridine’s Potential for Management of Moderate-to-Severe Acute Pain
- Maternal deaths following C-section 50 times higher in Africa compared to high-income countries
- Apple watch could detect irregular heart beat says study
- Queen Mary University of London’s BCI boosts radionuclide imaging capabilities with MILabs VECTor technology
- Girls should be encouraged to gain more ball skills, shows study
- Acute doses of synthetic cannabinoid can impair critical thinking and memory
- Presence of bacteria in urine does not always point to infection, shows study
- Scientists identify a new role for nerve-supporting cells