June 20, 2018 T helper 17 (Th17) cells belong to a group of T cells with essential functions in autoimmune diseases and inflammation. Regulatory T cells (iTregs) are T cells with a suppressive function to maintain self-tolerance and prevent autoimmune responses. Researchers from Turku Centre for Biotechnology and Aalto University together utilized the advanced technology […]Continue Reading ...
April 20, 2018 AYOXXA Biosystems GmbH, an international biotechnology company, focused on the development of innovative multiplex protein analysis technologies enabling translational research in basic and clinical research, today announced the expansion of its catalogue of immunoassays for multiplex protein analysis with the introduction of LUNARIS™ Mouse 12-Plex Th17 Kit for the quantitative analysis of […]Continue Reading ...
Most cancers immunologist Dr. Chrystal M. Paulos and Jacob S. Bowers of the Scientific College of South Carolina had been each authors at the JCI Perception article. Credit score: Scientific College of South Carolina Moreover, the stem reminiscence signaling of the Th17 cells remained intact. They resisted degradation (senescence) and remained in a position to […]Continue Reading ...
April 17, 2017 Scientific College of South Carolina (MUSC) investigators record that long-term growth protocols for adoptive most cancers immunotherapy don’t compromise Th17 cells’ effectiveness towards huge tumors, within the March nine, 2017 factor of JCI Perception. This discovering is necessary as a result of fast growth protocols (REPs) which can be used to supply […]Continue Reading ...
- Newly identified subset of immune cells may be key to fighting chronic inflammation
- New immune response regulators discovered
- Poor blood oxygenation during sleep predicts chance of heart-related death
- First international consensus on the diagnosis and management of fibromuscular dysplasia
- Rapid resistance gene sequencing technology can hasten identification of antibiotic-resistant bacteria
- Researchers develop artificial enzymatic pathway for synthesizing isoprenoids in E. coli
- Scientists advise caution in immunotherapy research
- How children across the world develop language
- Columbia Medical Student Receives McDonogh Scholarship
- Secretive ‘Rebate Trap’ Keeps Generic Drugs For Diabetes And Other Ills Out Of Reach
- Plant based diet could be the best option for the planet says commission
- New conservation practice could reduce nitrogen from agricultural drainage, study shows
- UIC researchers receive $1.7 million NCI grant to study Southeast Asian fruit
- New study determines the fate of DNA derived from genetically modified food
- Scientists develop new gene therapy that prevents axon destruction in mice
- Study finds critically low HPV vaccination rates among younger adolescents in the U.S.
- Brain cells involved in memory play key role in reducing future eating behavior
- Risk for Conversion of MS Varies With Different Therapies
- Investigational cream may help patients with inflammatory skin disease
- Medical school news office receives six writing awards | News Center