June 20, 2018 T helper 17 (Th17) cells belong to a group of T cells with essential functions in autoimmune diseases and inflammation. Regulatory T cells (iTregs) are T cells with a suppressive function to maintain self-tolerance and prevent autoimmune responses. Researchers from Turku Centre for Biotechnology and Aalto University together utilized the advanced technology […]Continue Reading ...
April 20, 2018 AYOXXA Biosystems GmbH, an international biotechnology company, focused on the development of innovative multiplex protein analysis technologies enabling translational research in basic and clinical research, today announced the expansion of its catalogue of immunoassays for multiplex protein analysis with the introduction of LUNARIS™ Mouse 12-Plex Th17 Kit for the quantitative analysis of […]Continue Reading ...
Most cancers immunologist Dr. Chrystal M. Paulos and Jacob S. Bowers of the Scientific College of South Carolina had been each authors at the JCI Perception article. Credit score: Scientific College of South Carolina Moreover, the stem reminiscence signaling of the Th17 cells remained intact. They resisted degradation (senescence) and remained in a position to […]Continue Reading ...
April 17, 2017 Scientific College of South Carolina (MUSC) investigators record that long-term growth protocols for adoptive most cancers immunotherapy don’t compromise Th17 cells’ effectiveness towards huge tumors, within the March nine, 2017 factor of JCI Perception. This discovering is necessary as a result of fast growth protocols (REPs) which can be used to supply […]Continue Reading ...
- Scientist Dr David Taylor of MR Solutions is a finalist in the BMW i UK Tech Founder Awards
- Earlier treatment could help reverse autistic-like behavior in tuberous sclerosis
- Vegetables and salad may include bacteria that are resistant to antibiotics
- Endocrine Society chooses four Diabetes Caucus leaders as winners of Diabetes Champion Award
- Brain and muscle cells found within kidney organoids
- Person’s sex hormones may play key role in trauma survival, finds study
- PTEN Genetic Test: MedlinePlus Lab Test Information
- Toxic metal pollution linked with development of autism spectrum disorder
- Calcified nodules in the retina increase risk for progression to late stages of AMD
- ZEISS teams up with arivis AG to offer complete 3D imaging solutions
- Georgia State professor receives $1.2 million grant to study how the brain controls eating behavior
- Specific bacterial toxins reduce number of cells suppressing immune response
- Review by ID physician improves outcomes for outpatient parenteral antimicrobial therapy
- Conditions that produce signs similar to arthritis
- AHA: Dapagliflozin Noninferior to Placebo for MACE in T2DM
- Surgery remains best treatment for appendicitis, Stanford study finds
- Non-surgical fistula creation system Ellipsys becomes key focus of attention at CiDA
- Researchers find no link between ‘allergy friendly’ dogs and lower risk of asthma
- Researchers elucidate new rules of connectivity of neurons in the neocortex
- Treating children with ‘bubble baby disease’