While the high cost of prescription drug prices seems to be a universally agreed-upon trouble spot in the American health system, a House Ways and Means subcommittee hearing Thursday showed that Democrats and Republicans are still miles apart on what to do about it. The hearing, focused on using Medicare to encourage affordability, competition and […]Continue Reading ...
In the most comprehensive international comparison of its kind, a USC study found that the United States has the highest drug overdose death rates among a set of high-income countries. Drug overdose mortality has reached unprecedented levels in the United States, more than tripling over the past two decades. But is this a uniquely American […]Continue Reading ...
Eisai Co., Ltd. has entered into an agreement to grant exclusive development and marketing rights for its anti-obesity agent lorcaserin hydrochloride (generic name, product name in the United States: BELVIQ, product name for once-daily formulation in the United States: BELVIQ XR, “lorcaserin”) in Brazil to Eurofarma Laboratorios S.A. Under this agreement, Eisai will supply Eurofarma […]Continue Reading ...
The country’s highest death rates from stroke are in the southeastern United States.2 Find facts and statistics about stroke in the United States. Stroke Statistics Stroke kills about 140,000 Americans each year—that’s 1 out of every 20 deaths.1 Someone in the United States has a stroke every 40 seconds. Every 4 minutes, someone dies of stroke.2 Every year, more […]Continue Reading ...
September 15, 2017 A brand new research taken from an international survey of three,086 carers has forged new gentle at the struggles carers in the United Kingdom face lately. The research unearths nearly all of caregivers in the United Kingdom are fairly new to worrying, with maximum taking good care of any individual for 5 […]Continue Reading ...
3 months in the past I blogged in regards to the physician who was once dragged off a United airplane in Chicago and the airline’s reaction to the incident. The CEO claimed it was once a device downside, however I assumed human error and a loss of not unusual sense have been the foremost elements. […]Continue Reading ...
Might four, 2017 The United Kingdom will have to harmonise with EU legislation on scientific gadgets and cope with the rustic’s analysis investment short-fall publish Brexit or chance shedding billions of kilos price of export alternatives and hundreds of jobs, in keeping with a brand new document by way of the Establishment of Mechanical Engineers. […]Continue Reading ...
Source: Centers for Disease Control and PreventionContinue Reading ...
Opioid-related deaths contributed to more than 60 000 U.S. lives lost in 2016 but absolute declines in life expectancy relative to other countries and in various measures of psychosocial well-being have been observed starting as early as 1980. Increases in despair over time have had a broad effect among all groups and regions of the […]Continue Reading ...
Treatment for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Circassia Announces Submission of Duaklir (aclidinium and formoterol) New Drug Application Oxford, UK – 1 June 2018 Circassia Pharmaceuticals plc (“Circassia” or “the Company”; LSE: CIR), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on respiratory disease, today announces the submission of a New Drug Application (NDA) to the United States Food […]Continue Reading ...
September 15, 2017 A brand new research taken from a world survey of three,086 carers has forged new mild at the struggles carers in the United Kingdom face as of late. The research finds nearly all of caregivers in the United Kingdom are slightly new to being concerned, with maximum caring for anyone for 5 […]Continue Reading ...
Would possibly 26, 2017 The most important delegation of UK healthcare corporations took section on this yr’s China Clinical Apparatus Honest (CMEF); waving the British flag for innovation in China. The corporations, that ranged from small start-u.s.to huge SME’s, exhibited their pioneering vary of clinical applied sciences (MedTech) on the United Kingdom Pavilion, in a […]Continue Reading ...
Might 2, 2017 An interview with Jennifer Lee, Director of Well being Economics, Marketplace Get entry to, Repayment & Advocacy, Janssen UK carried out through April Cashin-Garbutt, MA (Cantab) Why is there an unmet want in prostate most cancers in the United Kingdom? A big explanation why for the unmet want in prostate most cancers […]Continue Reading ...
- Inherited form of rickets improves more with new injectable medicine than conventional therapy
- Trastuzumab Tied to Higher Long-Term Risk for Heart Failure
- Personal context directly affects CPAP use
- Mosquito tracking key to preventing disease outbreaks
- Scientists Detect Hidden Signals from Beneficial Bacteria
- Treating women with thyroid antibodies with Levothyroxine do not increase live birth rate
- Brain area that only processes spoken, not written words identified
- Race and ethnicity influence fracture risk in diabetic patients
- Researchers report new regenerative medicine approach for treating osteoarthritis of the knee
- Exposure to dim light at night may contribute to spread of breast cancer to bones
- Benefits of osteoporosis treatment in postmenopausal women outweigh the perceived risks
- Researchers find evidence of Cryptosporidium parasite in Minnesota’s public water systems
- Three Clues to Raised Risk of Miscarriage
- Structured play helps toddlers self-regulate, altering their life course
- Translating horror into justice: Stanford psychiatrist advocates for human rights
- HORIBA Medical introduces D-Dimer reagent for Yumizen G hemostasis range
- Recurrent pregnancy loss may be caused by sperm DNA damage, finds study
- Special Collection tracks development of new diagnostic tests for tuberculosis
- Air Force develops genetic test to predict mental performance
- To abort or not to abort—making difficult choices alone