Source: Centers for Disease Control and PreventionContinue Reading ...
Eisai Co., Ltd. has entered into an agreement to grant exclusive development and marketing rights for its anti-obesity agent lorcaserin hydrochloride (generic name, product name in the United States: BELVIQ, product name for once-daily formulation in the United States: BELVIQ XR, “lorcaserin”) in Brazil to Eurofarma Laboratorios S.A. Under this agreement, Eisai will supply Eurofarma […]Continue Reading ...
The country’s highest death rates from stroke are in the southeastern United States.2 Find facts and statistics about stroke in the United States. Stroke Statistics Stroke kills about 140,000 Americans each year—that’s 1 out of every 20 deaths.1 Someone in the United States has a stroke every 40 seconds. Every 4 minutes, someone dies of stroke.2 Every year, more […]Continue Reading ...
September 15, 2017 A brand new research taken from an international survey of three,086 carers has forged new gentle at the struggles carers in the United Kingdom face lately. The research unearths nearly all of caregivers in the United Kingdom are fairly new to worrying, with maximum taking good care of any individual for 5 […]Continue Reading ...
3 months in the past I blogged in regards to the physician who was once dragged off a United airplane in Chicago and the airline’s reaction to the incident. The CEO claimed it was once a device downside, however I assumed human error and a loss of not unusual sense have been the foremost elements. […]Continue Reading ...
Might four, 2017 The United Kingdom will have to harmonise with EU legislation on scientific gadgets and cope with the rustic’s analysis investment short-fall publish Brexit or chance shedding billions of kilos price of export alternatives and hundreds of jobs, in keeping with a brand new document by way of the Establishment of Mechanical Engineers. […]Continue Reading ...
Opioid-related deaths contributed to more than 60 000 U.S. lives lost in 2016 but absolute declines in life expectancy relative to other countries and in various measures of psychosocial well-being have been observed starting as early as 1980. Increases in despair over time have had a broad effect among all groups and regions of the […]Continue Reading ...
Treatment for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Circassia Announces Submission of Duaklir (aclidinium and formoterol) New Drug Application Oxford, UK – 1 June 2018 Circassia Pharmaceuticals plc (“Circassia” or “the Company”; LSE: CIR), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on respiratory disease, today announces the submission of a New Drug Application (NDA) to the United States Food […]Continue Reading ...
September 15, 2017 A brand new research taken from a world survey of three,086 carers has forged new mild at the struggles carers in the United Kingdom face as of late. The research finds nearly all of caregivers in the United Kingdom are slightly new to being concerned, with maximum caring for anyone for 5 […]Continue Reading ...
Would possibly 26, 2017 The most important delegation of UK healthcare corporations took section on this yr’s China Clinical Apparatus Honest (CMEF); waving the British flag for innovation in China. The corporations, that ranged from small start-u.s.to huge SME’s, exhibited their pioneering vary of clinical applied sciences (MedTech) on the United Kingdom Pavilion, in a […]Continue Reading ...
Might 2, 2017 An interview with Jennifer Lee, Director of Well being Economics, Marketplace Get entry to, Repayment & Advocacy, Janssen UK carried out through April Cashin-Garbutt, MA (Cantab) Why is there an unmet want in prostate most cancers in the United Kingdom? A big explanation why for the unmet want in prostate most cancers […]Continue Reading ...
- Researchers demonstrate how manganese produces parkinsonian syndrome
- Researchers suggest link between personality type and attitude towards others’ bodies
- Mutant mice administered with cocaine failed to exhibit hyperactivity, shows study
- Health Tip: Understanding a Heart Murmur
- Gut protein mutations shield against spikes in glucose
- Engineered immune cells target broad range of pediatric solid tumors in mice | News Center
- Study finds link between high pesticide exposure and poor sense of smell among farmers
- New study finds only 13% of outpatient antibiotic prescriptions to be appropriate
- New project receives €8.65 million from EU and Canada to ease genomic, health data sharing
- Improvements in pharmacological study to fight cognitive impairment in schizophrenia
- Study looks at trends over time in oral antibiotic prescribing by dermatologists
- Most substance use disorder treatment facilities do not offer medication treatment
- Multiple sclerosis could benefit from stem cell therapy
- Researchers manipulate T cells to improve transplant success
- Put away your rulers and reach for your phone
- Integrated care to women with PMADs offered at several levels
- Researchers identify MANF as a rejuvenating factor in parabiosis
- Truncal mutations study suggests new direction in origins of cancer
- Beckman Coulter launches new ClearLLab 10C System for clinical flow cytometry lab
- Effects of linoleic acid on the body are largely dependent on genes, shows study