The grieving process can be a long one, but psychiatrist M. Katherine Shear says there are several things people need to do to move forward in their lives after a loss like this.
November 14, 2018
- Karyopharm’s Selinexor Receives Fast Track Designation from FDA for the Treatment of Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma
- Arthritis by the Numbers: Book of Trusted Facts & Figures
- Drug homing method helps rethink Parkinson’s
- AHF commends the passage of global AIDS funding in the House, calls for swift approval
- The search for new psychiatric disorder treatments
- New research offers hope for simpler way to diagnose and treat cancer
- Study sheds light on the infection mechanism of influenza virus
- Storage failures of eggs and embryos gain a new perspective
- Buyers of short-term health plans: Wise or shortsighted?
- Study indicates that frogs in virus-exposed groups breed at young age
- FDA Alerts Health Care Professionals and Patients Not To Use Sterile Drug Products from Pharm D Solutions
- Asthma may contribute to childhood obesity epidemic
- Researchers to explore the enigmatic role of unstructured protein in regulating circadian function
- Drug used to treat PTSD does not reduce suicidal thinking, may worsen nightmares and insomnia
- In-person social contact may offer protection against depression and PTSD symptoms
- Routine HCV testing in correctional facilities can best identify and treat disease, say researchers
- Molecular DNA analysis could facilitate more accurate prognosis, treatment of aggressive brain tumors
- Breast Cancer Recurrence Rate Not Up With Autologous Fat Transfer
- Beta 2 Microglobulin (B2M) Tumor Marker Test: MedlinePlus Lab Test Information
- Could bariatric surgery make men more virile?