July 31, 2018 MedTest Dx recently announced the introduction of its BA-800M Clinical Analyzer for general chemistry with a full line of reagents and the launch of its BC-5390 5-Part Differential Hematology Analyzer at the 2018 American Association for Clinical Chemistry (AACC) Annual Scientific Meeting. The MedTest Dx BA-800M is a versatile, fully automated, cost […]Continue Reading ...
July 17, 2018 Yumizen H500 full blood count analyzer demonstrates exceptional correlation with larger laboratory-based systems HORIBA UK Ltd, Medical announces the publication of two studies successfully evaluating the use of its Yumizen H500 hematology analyzer for point-of-care testing (POCT) to enhance the care of oncology patients. With near-patient, full blood count results, patients undergoing […]Continue Reading ...
August 10, 2017 Researchers on the College of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign have advanced era that permits a smartphone to accomplish lab-grade scientific diagnostic assessments that most often require massive, dear tools. Costing best $550, the spectral transmission-reflectance-intensity (TRI)-Analyzer from Bioengineering and Electric & Laptop Engineering Professor Brian Cunningham’s lab attaches to a smartphone and analyzes […]Continue Reading ...
June 28, 2018 Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp., known for its clinical chemistry analyzers and reagents, announces the successful launch of Medica Corporation’s high-speed benchtop analyzer, the EasyRA®. The refreshed EasyRA clinical chemistry analyzer now offers double the throughput, operating at a photometric rate of up to 240 tests per hour or up to 480 tests […]Continue Reading ...
March 7, 2017 Shimadzu Medical Tools (SSI) publicizes the discharge of its new Hashish Analyzer for Efficiency. This prime efficiency liquid chromatograph (HPLC) is the first-ever device designed in particular for quantitative resolution of cannabinoid content material. With the Hashish Analyzer for Efficiency, operators are actually in a position to supply correct effects very easily, […]Continue Reading ...
- Optibrium and University of Nottingham Collaborate on Innovative Teaching Programme
- RNA defects linked to multiple myeloma progression in high risk patients
- Science is on trial – and we need doctors to provide the defense
- Salk researchers receive $19.2 million to unravel mysteries of age-related cognitive decline
- KE Eye Centers offer new solution for patients with myopia and astigmatism
- Trumpeted new Medicare Advantage benefits will be hard for seniors to find
- Biogen and Eisai Announce Presentation of Detailed Analyses from the Phase 1b Long-Term Extension Study of Aducanumab at Clinical Trials on Alzheimer’s Disease (CTAD)
- Scientists reveal new cystic fibrosis treatments work best in inflamed airways
- Testing coronary calcium levels can better predict patient’s risk for coronary heart disease
- FDA conducts mass seizure of food and medical products held under insanitary conditions
- FDA Approves Invokana (canagliflozin) to Reduce the Risk of Heart Attack, Stroke or Cardiovascular Death in Adults with Type 2 Diabetes and Established Cardiovascular Disease
- Hormone helps reverse brain damage caused by obesity
- Grants aim to provide better cancer clinical trial access for military veterans
- Mitochondrial DNA may have strong influence on cellular metabolism and disease susceptibility
- High stakes, entrenched interests and the Trump rollback of environmental regs
- Stem cells transplanted for treatment of Parkinson’s disease
- Sandoz Inc. Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of One Lot of Losartan Potassium and Hydrochlorothiazide Due to the Detection of Trace Amounts of NDEA (N-Nitrosodiethylamine) Impurity Found in the Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API)
- Protein found in patients with severe asthma can help identify who would benefit from targeted drugs
- Experts develop a list of competencies in antimicrobial prescribing and stewardship
- Allied BioScience receives approved label from EPA for new bacteriostatic surface coating