July 31, 2018 MedTest Dx recently announced the introduction of its BA-800M Clinical Analyzer for general chemistry with a full line of reagents and the launch of its BC-5390 5-Part Differential Hematology Analyzer at the 2018 American Association for Clinical Chemistry (AACC) Annual Scientific Meeting. The MedTest Dx BA-800M is a versatile, fully automated, cost […]Continue Reading ...
July 17, 2018 Yumizen H500 full blood count analyzer demonstrates exceptional correlation with larger laboratory-based systems HORIBA UK Ltd, Medical announces the publication of two studies successfully evaluating the use of its Yumizen H500 hematology analyzer for point-of-care testing (POCT) to enhance the care of oncology patients. With near-patient, full blood count results, patients undergoing […]Continue Reading ...
August 10, 2017 Researchers on the College of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign have advanced era that permits a smartphone to accomplish lab-grade scientific diagnostic assessments that most often require massive, dear tools. Costing best $550, the spectral transmission-reflectance-intensity (TRI)-Analyzer from Bioengineering and Electric & Laptop Engineering Professor Brian Cunningham’s lab attaches to a smartphone and analyzes […]Continue Reading ...
June 28, 2018 Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp., known for its clinical chemistry analyzers and reagents, announces the successful launch of Medica Corporation’s high-speed benchtop analyzer, the EasyRA®. The refreshed EasyRA clinical chemistry analyzer now offers double the throughput, operating at a photometric rate of up to 240 tests per hour or up to 480 tests […]Continue Reading ...
March 7, 2017 Shimadzu Medical Tools (SSI) publicizes the discharge of its new Hashish Analyzer for Efficiency. This prime efficiency liquid chromatograph (HPLC) is the first-ever device designed in particular for quantitative resolution of cannabinoid content material. With the Hashish Analyzer for Efficiency, operators are actually in a position to supply correct effects very easily, […]Continue Reading ...
- Good health literacy linked to better adherence to blood pressure medications among Hispanics
- Only a minority of patients in the U.S. with type 1 diabetes achieve treatment goals
- High fat reduces efficiency of the immune system to fight infectious disease
- Study highlights need for reliable therapeutic targets for prevention, treatment of cardiovascular diseases
- Next step toward replacement therapy in type 1 diabetes
- “Scientific serendipity” identifies link between type of RNA and autism
- Trump Zeroes In On Surprise Medical Bills In White House Chat With Patients, Experts
- Unique form of chronic sinusitis found in older patients
- NUS researchers make muscle recovery easier for patients with ingenious medical device
- Specific cognitive deficits found in individuals with spinal cord injury
- An essential reference for diagnostic ultrasonography and biopsy of the thyroid gland
- Proteus Digital Health Launches Digital Oncology Medicines to Improve Patient Outcomes
- Study looking to prevent type 1 diabetes follows children into adolescence
- Nice doctors make a difference
- Blood vessel discovery could advance our knowledge of osteoporosis
- New esophageal cancer test uses genetic biomarkers to detect changes in esophagal cells
- Study evaluates first-ever Robotic Visualization System for neurosurgery
- Scientists reveal new mechanism that could lead to specific treatment of strokes and seizures
- Both educational level and occupational orientation predict mother’s smoking during pregnancy
- How to (gently) get your child to brush their teeth