July 31, 2018 MedTest Dx recently announced the introduction of its BA-800M Clinical Analyzer for general chemistry with a full line of reagents and the launch of its BC-5390 5-Part Differential Hematology Analyzer at the 2018 American Association for Clinical Chemistry (AACC) Annual Scientific Meeting. The MedTest Dx BA-800M is a versatile, fully automated, cost […]Continue Reading ...
July 17, 2018 Yumizen H500 full blood count analyzer demonstrates exceptional correlation with larger laboratory-based systems HORIBA UK Ltd, Medical announces the publication of two studies successfully evaluating the use of its Yumizen H500 hematology analyzer for point-of-care testing (POCT) to enhance the care of oncology patients. With near-patient, full blood count results, patients undergoing […]Continue Reading ...
August 10, 2017 Researchers on the College of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign have advanced era that permits a smartphone to accomplish lab-grade scientific diagnostic assessments that most often require massive, dear tools. Costing best $550, the spectral transmission-reflectance-intensity (TRI)-Analyzer from Bioengineering and Electric & Laptop Engineering Professor Brian Cunningham’s lab attaches to a smartphone and analyzes […]Continue Reading ...
June 28, 2018 Carolina Liquid Chemistries Corp., known for its clinical chemistry analyzers and reagents, announces the successful launch of Medica Corporation’s high-speed benchtop analyzer, the EasyRA®. The refreshed EasyRA clinical chemistry analyzer now offers double the throughput, operating at a photometric rate of up to 240 tests per hour or up to 480 tests […]Continue Reading ...
March 7, 2017 Shimadzu Medical Tools (SSI) publicizes the discharge of its new Hashish Analyzer for Efficiency. This prime efficiency liquid chromatograph (HPLC) is the first-ever device designed in particular for quantitative resolution of cannabinoid content material. With the Hashish Analyzer for Efficiency, operators are actually in a position to supply correct effects very easily, […]Continue Reading ...
- Association Insurance Pushes On Despite Court Ruling
- Traditional and e-cigarette users may be more receptive to smoking cessation interventions
- Delving into tumor’s cellular lineage may offer clues for customized therapies
- Two studies uncover brain mechanisms underlying decision making process
- Cardiometabolic Risk Better ID’d in Children Reclassified to Higher BP
- How the obesity epidemic is taking a toll on our bones and joints
- E-cigarettes contaminated with dangerous microbial toxins
- Researchers document specific characteristics of storefront tobacco advertisements
- Oncotype DX-guided treatment could reduce cost for breast cancer care, study suggests
- New review highlights how lifestyle affects our genes
- Study provides evidence that blood tests can detect Alzheimer’s risk
- Computer program mimics natural speech using brain signals from epilepsy patients
- Physicians turning to antibiotic alternatives for long-term acne treatment
- Preschool Is Prime Time to Teach Healthy Lifestyle Habits
- Study finds insidious and persistent discrimination among physician mothers
- Newly identified skin-gut communication helps illuminate link between food allergy and eczema
- Thiazide use linked with reduced risk of low energy fractures in people with Alzheimer’s
- Some women are biologically more resilient than others to PTSD
- The Current issue of “The view from here” is concerned with Partnerships and Alliances
- Imaging method reveals long-lived patterns in cells of the eye