4TECH Inc., a leader in the field of transcatheter tricuspid valve repair, initiated its U.S. Early Feasibility Study, following receipt of approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), with the successful first two implantations of the TriCinch™ Coil System at Piedmont Heart Hospital, Atlanta, Georgia, by Dr. Christopher Meduri, Dr. Vivek Rajagopal and […]Continue Reading ...
August 9, 2018 Researchers from ITMO University developed and tested an MRI coil providing high-resolution imaging of the whole body of a mouse. Such coils are used in preclinical testing, as well as in imaging of various body systems. The new coil produces images with three times higher resolution than standard commercial volume MRI coils. […]Continue Reading ...
Rising proof suggests twin coil ICDs are not more practical, more difficult to extract. The selection of implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs) that use two coils to surprise the center has reduced within the final 5 years however are nonetheless extra commonplace than unmarried coil fashions, consistent with a find out about revealed in JACC: Scientific […]Continue Reading ...
The selection of implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs) that use two coils to surprise the guts has lowered within the remaining 5 years however are nonetheless extra not unusual than unmarried coil fashions, in line with a learn about revealed in JACC: Medical Electrophysiology. There’s rising proof that twin coil ICDs aren’t related to decrease mortality […]Continue Reading ...
- Cartilage tissue engineering brings good news for patients with cartilage defects
- Novel 3D printing workflow helps predict leaky heart valves
- Are caries linked to political regime?
- Leader in Diabetes Clinical Trials Wins Naomi Berrie Award
- Scientists discover cellular mechanism that triggers pneumonia in humans
- Increasing mental health problems related to drug use in over 55’s
- High-intensity interval exercise could help combat cognitive dysfunction in obese people
- Annual flu shot can save lives of heart failure patients
- Researchers compare health outcomes for VA and non-VA hospitals
- Recommendations Developed for Psoriatic Arthritis Treatment
- Genetic analysis links obesity with diabetes, coronary artery disease
- Study shows that having genetic information can affect how the body responds
- UNAIDS Report: 9 Million Are Likely HIV Positive And Don't Know It
- Lund University researchers succeed in obtaining dendritic cells by direct reprogramming
- Breast tumors recruit bone marrow cells to boost their growth, study reveals
- Updated breast cancer screening guideline highlights importance of shared decision-making
- EHR-related stress associated with physician burnout
- AHA: 12-Year-Old Heart Defect Survivor Inspires NFL Player’s Foundation
- Breast cancer patients who take heart drug with trastuzumab have less heart damage
- Providing aid to those humans – and animals – affected by the California fires