4TECH Inc., a leader in the field of transcatheter tricuspid valve repair, initiated its U.S. Early Feasibility Study, following receipt of approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), with the successful first two implantations of the TriCinch™ Coil System at Piedmont Heart Hospital, Atlanta, Georgia, by Dr. Christopher Meduri, Dr. Vivek Rajagopal and […]Continue Reading ...
August 9, 2018 Researchers from ITMO University developed and tested an MRI coil providing high-resolution imaging of the whole body of a mouse. Such coils are used in preclinical testing, as well as in imaging of various body systems. The new coil produces images with three times higher resolution than standard commercial volume MRI coils. […]Continue Reading ...
Rising proof suggests twin coil ICDs are not more practical, more difficult to extract. The selection of implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs) that use two coils to surprise the center has reduced within the final 5 years however are nonetheless extra commonplace than unmarried coil fashions, consistent with a find out about revealed in JACC: Scientific […]Continue Reading ...
The selection of implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs) that use two coils to surprise the guts has lowered within the remaining 5 years however are nonetheless extra not unusual than unmarried coil fashions, in line with a learn about revealed in JACC: Medical Electrophysiology. There’s rising proof that twin coil ICDs aren’t related to decrease mortality […]Continue Reading ...
- Study sheds new light on how antibiotic resistance genes are transferred between bacteria
- Chronic Wasting Disease may soon spread to humans, warns CDC
- Scientists identify new genetic causes linked to abnormal pregnancies and miscarriages
- Using LyoSpeed technology to avoid residual solvent when drying HPLC fractions
- New screening tool more likely to identify sexual and labor exploitation of youth
- Newly licensed nurses work for long hours, also have a second paid job
- Physicists identify simple mechanism used by deadly bacteria to fend off antibiotics
- FDA Grants Priority Review to Genentech’s Personalized Medicine Entrectinib
- Exposure to chemicals before and after birth is associated with a decrease in lung function
- Neuroscientists reveal that simple brain region can guide complex feats of mental activity
- Study finds new link between food allergies and multiple sclerosis
- First gene therapy operation for macular degeneration is a success
- Physicians graduated outside the U.S. offer better care for Medicare patients with complex needs
- FDA Approves Keytruda (pembrolizumab) for the Adjuvant Treatment of Patients with Melanoma with Involvement of Lymph Node(s) Following Complete Resection
- Study identifies brain cells that modulate behavioral response to threats
- Researchers take closer look at how viruses bind cells and cause infection
- Newly developed gene therapy helps decelerate aging process
- Study suggests new treatment strategy for deadly brain cancer
- Scientists develop unique hybrid implant that imitates bone structure
- Push-ups can be tailored to meet specific needs of individuals