Credit: CC0 Public Domain Previous research published earlier this year in Nature Medicine involving University of Minnesota Medical School faculty Paul D. Robbins and Laura J. Niedernhofer and Mayo Clinic investigators James L. Kirkland and Tamara Tchkonia, showed it was possible to reduce the burden of damaged cells, termed senescent cells, and extend lifespan and […]Continue Reading ...
In Greek mythology, Zeus punishes the trickster Prometheus by chaining him to a rock and sending an eagle to eat a portion of his liver every day, in perpetuity. It was the right organ to target – the liver has the ability to regenerate itself, though not overnight nor for eternity. New research conducted by […]Continue Reading ...
Scientists have exposed a solution to ‘program’ immune cells to purpose much less injury to the frame, by way of tapping right into a ‘damaged’ chemical pathway in irritation.Continue Reading ...
By Dr Ananya Mandal, MD,August 14, 2018 A new study has found that elephants do not get cancers as frequently as other animals because of a special gene that they carry. Researchers led by Vincent J. Lynch, an evolutionary biologist at the University of Chicago said that their team found that the elephants carry this […]Continue Reading ...
— A damaged toe wishes analysis by means of a physician to decide the most productive remedy. Steered and correct first assist is essential to hurry therapeutic. The American Podiatric Clinical Affiliation suggests: Whilst you wait to peer the physician, follow ice for those who suspect your toe is damaged. Stay your foot increased. Keep […]Continue Reading ...
- Study provides new information regarding microRNA function in cellular homeostasis of zebrafish
- Study provides new understanding of mysterious ‘hereditary swelling’
- Researchers shed new light on how to combat Shiga and ricin toxins
- Pregnant Women Commonly Refuse Vaccines
- Drug treatment could offer new hope for some patients with brain bleeding
- Health care financial burden of animal-related injuries is growing, study says
- Macrophage cells could help repair the heart following a heart attack, study finds
- Researchers develop new system for efficiently producing human norovirus
- New artificial intelligence-based system to differentiate between different types of cancer cells
- Healthy Lifestyle Lowers Odds of Breast Cancer’s Return
- New research identifies two genes linked to serious congenital heart condition
- NIH Director talks science, STEM careers with preteens
- Disabling a Cellular Antivirus System Could Improve Gene Therapy
- New tool swiftly provides accurate measure of patients’ cognitive difficulties
- NICE releases new guidelines for diagnosis and management of COPD
- Without Obamacare penalty, think it’ll be nice to drop your plan? Better think twice
- Researchers capture high-resolution X-ray and NMR image of key immune regulator
- Natural flavonoid is effective at treating leishmanisis infections, study shows
- Avoidant grievers unconsciously monitor and block mind-wandering contents, study shows
- Study identifies how hantaviruses infect lung cells