FDA Approves Tavalisse (fostamatinib disodium hexahydrate) for Chronic Immune Thrombocytopenia SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., April 17, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq:RIGL) today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved Tavalisse (fostamatinib disodium hexahydrate) for the treatment of thrombocytopenia in adult patients with chronic immune thrombocytopenia (ITP) who have had an […]Continue Reading ...
Remedy for Immune Thrombocytopenia FDA Accepts Rigel’s New Drug Utility for Tavalisse (fostamatinib disodium) for the Remedy of Continual ITP SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., June 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Rigel Prescribed drugs, Inc. (Nasdaq:RIGL) lately introduced the U.S. Meals and Drug Management (FDA) has filed its New Drug Utility (NDA) for using Tavalisse (fostamatinib disodium) […]Continue Reading ...
fostamatinib Remedy for Thrombocytopenia Autoimmune Rigel Submits New Drug Utility to FDA for Fostamatinib in Persistent ITP SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., April 17, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Rigel Prescribed drugs, Inc. (Nasdaq:RIGL) these days introduced that it has submitted a New Drug Utility (NDA) to the U.S. Meals and Drug Management (FDA) for fostamatinib in sufferers […]Continue Reading ...
Remedy for Thrombocytopenia Autoimmune Rigel Broadcasts Tavalisse as Proprietary Identify for Fostamatinib in the US SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., April 27, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Rigel Prescription drugs, Inc. (Nasdaq:RIGL) these days introduced that the U.S. Meals and Drug Management (FDA) has conditionally permitted the proprietary title Tavalisse™ for the corporate’s investigational product candidate, fostamatinib disodium, […]Continue Reading ...
- Cardiometabolic Risk Better ID’d in Children Reclassified to Higher BP
- How the obesity epidemic is taking a toll on our bones and joints
- E-cigarettes contaminated with dangerous microbial toxins
- Researchers document specific characteristics of storefront tobacco advertisements
- Oncotype DX-guided treatment could reduce cost for breast cancer care, study suggests
- New review highlights how lifestyle affects our genes
- Study provides evidence that blood tests can detect Alzheimer’s risk
- Physicians turning to antibiotic alternatives for long-term acne treatment
- Preschool Is Prime Time to Teach Healthy Lifestyle Habits
- Study finds insidious and persistent discrimination among physician mothers
- Newly identified skin-gut communication helps illuminate link between food allergy and eczema
- Thiazide use linked with reduced risk of low energy fractures in people with Alzheimer’s
- Some women are biologically more resilient than others to PTSD
- The Current issue of “The view from here” is concerned with Partnerships and Alliances
- Imaging method reveals long-lived patterns in cells of the eye
- Podcast: KHN’s ‘What The Health?’ The Abortion Wars Rage On
- Prolonged exposure therapy is more effective in treating veterans with PTSD, alcohol use disorder
- Our artificial cornea breakthrough could lead to self-assembling organs
- A Stanford black, female, gay surgery resident speaks out
- Donna Lynne on Extreme Sports, Lessons From the '60s, and Taking CUIMC to the Next Level