FDA Approves Tavalisse (fostamatinib disodium hexahydrate) for Chronic Immune Thrombocytopenia SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., April 17, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq:RIGL) today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved Tavalisse (fostamatinib disodium hexahydrate) for the treatment of thrombocytopenia in adult patients with chronic immune thrombocytopenia (ITP) who have had an […]Continue Reading ...
Remedy for Immune Thrombocytopenia FDA Accepts Rigel’s New Drug Utility for Tavalisse (fostamatinib disodium) for the Remedy of Continual ITP SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., June 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Rigel Prescribed drugs, Inc. (Nasdaq:RIGL) lately introduced the U.S. Meals and Drug Management (FDA) has filed its New Drug Utility (NDA) for using Tavalisse (fostamatinib disodium) […]Continue Reading ...
fostamatinib Remedy for Thrombocytopenia Autoimmune Rigel Submits New Drug Utility to FDA for Fostamatinib in Persistent ITP SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., April 17, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Rigel Prescribed drugs, Inc. (Nasdaq:RIGL) these days introduced that it has submitted a New Drug Utility (NDA) to the U.S. Meals and Drug Management (FDA) for fostamatinib in sufferers […]Continue Reading ...
Remedy for Thrombocytopenia Autoimmune Rigel Broadcasts Tavalisse as Proprietary Identify for Fostamatinib in the US SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., April 27, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Rigel Prescription drugs, Inc. (Nasdaq:RIGL) these days introduced that the U.S. Meals and Drug Management (FDA) has conditionally permitted the proprietary title Tavalisse™ for the corporate’s investigational product candidate, fostamatinib disodium, […]Continue Reading ...
- Researchers to develop sports-specific classification system for blind football
- Preschool children show awake responses to naptime nonsense words
- Survey shows negative effect of vulvovaginal atrophy symptoms on quality of life for women
- Study sheds light on mechanisms that prevent autoimmune attack
- Sleep quality found to be worse for women who undergo surgical menopause
- New study provides deeper insight into chromosome segregation during mitosis
- Appendix removal is linked to lower risk of Parkinson’s
- Lifting weights for less than an hour a week may reduce cardiovascular disease risk
- Pulmonary rehabilitation rarely received by hospitalized COPD patients despite health benefits
- New anti-HER2 drug shows promising anti-tumor activity in gullet, stomach and bowel cancers
- Regular head circumference assessment of preterm babies can help identify long-term IQ problems
- Brigham investigators examine opioid use among Massachusetts adolescents, prescription trends
- Study defines biomarker in response to treatment of castration-resistant prostate cancer
- Study identifies potential therapeutic strategy for patients with clear cell renal cancer
- Bausch Health Announces U.S. Launch of Bryhali (halobetasol propionate) Lotion, 0.01%, for Plaque Psoriasis In Adults
- Alpha Fetoprotein (AFP) Tumor Marker Test: MedlinePlus Lab Test Information
- Researchers evaluate controversial treatment for Parkinson’s disease psychosis
- AI could help veterinarians code their notes
- Pre-schoolers with autism thrive in mainstream classroom settings
- Individual and work-related factors may help promote hospital physician engagement, finds study