April 20, 2018 AYOXXA Biosystems GmbH, an international biotechnology company, today announces the introduction of its advanced low-volume beads-on-a-chip multiplex protein analysis system. The LUNARIS™ system can be readily integrated into any laboratory routine and is optimized to provide easy-to-use, standardized workflow from sample to result. “To fully enable scientific discovery in the rapidly expanding […]Continue Reading ...
April 20, 2018 AYOXXA Biosystems GmbH, an international biotechnology company, focused on the development of innovative multiplex protein analysis technologies enabling translational research in basic and clinical research, today announced the expansion of its catalogue of immunoassays for multiplex protein analysis with the introduction of LUNARIS™ Mouse 12-Plex Th17 Kit for the quantitative analysis of […]Continue Reading ...
- Why are vaccines less effective in the developing world?
- Study opens new window into cellular events that occur in the brain during absence seizures
- Humana and Walgreens to provide easier access to primary care and other services for seniors
- ANU research could help find life in Mars and other planets
- Multidisciplinary Human-Focused Research
- New study finds increase in use of alternative medicines among children
- Elevated NT-proBNP Found to Up Cardiovascular Risk in T2DM
- Genetics Home Reference: White-Sutton syndrome
- Canadian team reports success in transplanting hepatitis C organs
- Separating migrant children from parents at US border tantamount to child abuse
- Study finds more information about how gene linked to ASD affects the brain
- Floppy eyelids linked to sleep apnea
- Can-Fite provides update on Phase II clinical trial with drug candidate Namodenoson
- KIYATEC enrolls first patients with solid tumors in clinical study of its EV3D drug response assay
- Study finds growing support to allow pharmacists to write prescriptions
- LabConnect collaborates with Symphony to support clinical research industry
- Italian innovative SME receives 2.5 million Euro from RedSeed Ventures
- AHA: Kids Can Drown Quickly and Silently, So Prevention Is Key
- Continuous glucose monitors proven cost-effective, add to quality of life for diabetics
- Researchers use droplet-sized ‘miniecosystems’ to test therapeutic potential of molecules