New research suggests that infant girls fed soy formula are more likely to develop severe menstrual pain as young adults. The finding adds to the growing body of literature that suggests exposure to soy formula during early life may have detrimental effects on the reproductive system. The study appears online in the journal Human Reproduction. […]Continue Reading ...
Feinstein Institute for Medical Research scientists announced an experimental, rapid and non-invasive way to diagnose endometriosis, which may lead to earlier and more effective treatments for this disorder that affects approximately 176 million women globally. The scientists found that a particular feature of cells found in menstrual blood suggests that a patient has endometriosis, according […]Continue Reading ...
March 19, 2018 Giving one year of estrogen replacement to female athletes with exercise-induced menstrual irregularities improves drive for thinness, body dissatisfaction and uncontrolled eating, a new study finds. The research results will be presented Saturday, March 17, at ENDO 2018, the annual scientific meeting of the Endocrine Society, in Chicago, Ill. “Female athletes with […]Continue Reading ...
July three, 2017 A learn about of just about 130 ladies and younger women folk suggests concussion was once related to greater chance of getting two or extra irregular menstrual bleeding patterns, consistent with a piece of writing revealed by means of JAMA Pediatrics. The learn about by means of Anthony P. Kontos, Ph.D., of […]Continue Reading ...
Supply: American School of Obstetricians and Gynecologists – PDFContinue Reading ...
NORTH CHICAGO, Sick., April 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV), an international biopharmaceutical corporate in cooperation with Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: NBIX), as of late introduced detailed effects from a Segment 2b scientific trial comparing the efficacy and protection of elagolix by myself or together with add-back remedy (estradiol/norethindrone acetate) in comparison to placebo. […]Continue Reading ...
April 25, 2018 Girls diagnosed with type 2 diabetes have a high frequency of menstrual irregularities, according to a new study published in the Endocrine Society’s Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism. Menstrual irregularities can have a variety of causes, including pregnancy, hormonal imbalances, infections, diseases, trauma and certain medications. Adult women with obesity are […]Continue Reading ...
April 27, 2017 A scientific evaluate of the broadcast literature on yoga apply and not unusual menstrual problems discovered that the entire research evaluated reported a really useful impact and decreased signs. The affect of a variety of yoga interventions on menstrual misery related to bodily and mental signs for premenstrual girls are described in […]Continue Reading ...
MONDAY, July three, 2017 (HealthDay Information) — After a concussion, a tender girl would possibly understand that her following couple of menstrual sessions are somewhat off-schedule, a brand new learn about reveals. “The findings counsel that adolescent and younger ladies have considerably greater odds of a couple of, strange menstrual patterns following concussion, in comparison […]Continue Reading ...
April 27, 2017 A scientific evaluation of the printed literature on yoga apply and commonplace menstrual problems discovered that all the research evaluated reported a recommended impact and lowered signs. The affect of a variety of yoga interventions on menstrual misery related to bodily and mental signs for premenstrual girls are described in an editorial […]Continue Reading ...
- Reference Infliximab, Biosimilar Equivalent for Crohn’s Disease
- New contact lens to treat eye injuries
- Acne could have a genetic basis find researchers promising new cure
- Higher physical activity associated with improved mood
- New UGA study points to optimal hypertension treatment for stroke patients
- Study highlights factors that can reduce food cravings
- Researchers discover Ebola-fighting protein in human cells
- Fentanyl surpasses heroin in cause of U.S. drug overdose deaths
- When Heart Attack Strikes, Women Often Hesitate to Call for Help
- A warning about costume contacts
- Study examines link between peripheral artery disease and heart attack
- Researchers develop biotechnological tool to produce antifungal proteins in plants
- 3D-printed adaptive aids can benefit patients with arthritis
- Chronic bullying during adolescence impacts mental health
- Integral Molecular and Merus collaborate to develop bispecific antibody therapeutics
- Importance of cell cycle and cellular senescence in the placenta discovered
- Gold “nanoprisms” open new window into vessels and single cells
- Research findings could lead to new targets for cancer-fighting therapeutics
- Butantan Institute signs collaboration agreement with MSD to develop dengue vaccines
- Study explores how patients want to discuss symptoms with doctors