August 14, 2018 New research illuminates how some men and boys who are contemplating suicide are finding emotional support in an unexpected place: Reddit. Sometimes referred to as the “front page of the Internet,” Reddit is a social news aggregation and discussion website that’s especially popular among young adult males. The website includes several topic-specific […]Continue Reading ...
WEDNESDAY, April 25, 2018 — Too hot, too cold, too humid: Weather may influence whether or not people post negative comments on social media, researchers report. They compared weather conditions in relation to 2.4 billion Facebook posts and 1.1 billion Twitter posts between 2009 and 2016. And they found a strong association between specific weather […]Continue Reading ...
Would possibly 22, 2017 Cedars-Sinai researchers analyzed 1000’s of social media posts to decide the most important issues sufferers with inflammatory bowel illness (IBD) have about their prescribed therapies. The No. 1 affected person worry: Dangers of negative effects from biologic medicines even if dangers are far flung. Biologics are antibodies that paintings by way […]Continue Reading ...
Would possibly 22, 2017 Cedars-Sinai researchers analyzed hundreds of social media posts to resolve the most important issues sufferers with inflammatory bowel illness (IBD) have about their prescribed remedies. The No. 1 affected person fear: Dangers of unwanted effects from biologic medicines even if dangers are faraway. Biologics are antibodies that paintings via blockading sure […]Continue Reading ...
- Gene therapy restores hearing in mice with congenital genetic deafness
- First molecular test predicts treatment response for kidney cancer
- New method for improved visualization of single-cell RNA- sequencing data
- A possible blood test for detecting Alzheimer’s disease before symptoms show
- Primary care physicians associated with longevity, new research finds
- New study identifies many key lessons to establish sanctioned safe consumption sites
- Single CRISPR treatment can safely and stably correct genetic disease
- Multinational initiative to study familial primary distal renal tubular acidosis
- Breakthrough study highlights the promise of cell therapies for muscular dystrophy
- Subsymptom Threshold Exercise Speeds Concussion Recovery
- Midline venous catheters – infants: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
- Searching for side effects
- Humanity is all right, probably, although human extinction remains quite possible, researcher says
- Having Anesthesia Once as a Baby Does Not Cause Learning Disabilities, New Research Shows
- Anti-cancer immunotherapy could be used to fight HIV
- Customized Micropatterning for Improved Physiological Relevance
- Unique gene therapy approach paves new way to tackle rare, inherited diseases
- Activating gene that helps excite neurons reverses depression in male mice
- Science Puzzling Out Differences in Gut Bacteria Around the World
- Cells that destroy the intestine