Our cognitive abilities come down to how well the connections, or synapses, between our brain cells transmit signals. A new study by researchers at MIT’s Picower Institute for Learning and Memory digs deep into the molecular mechanisms that enable synaptic transmission to show the distinct role of a protein that when mutated has been linked […]Continue Reading ...
In an extension of research published a month ago in Nature Methods, a novel hybrid approach performed by researchers from Clemson University’s department of physics and astronomy and Stony Brook University has revealed a 3-D structure of a protein fragment that could serve as a drug target in treating stroke patients. The protein called “postsynaptic […]Continue Reading ...
August 1, 2017 Hamilton Corporate expands its PSD/four precision syringe pressure product circle of relatives with the release of PSD/four Clean Drift. The brand new PSD/four Clean Drift delivers precise waft charges in nanoliters consistent with minute with general dispense occasions as much as eight hours. They are ideal for engineers searching for a cost-effective […]Continue Reading ...
PSD scaffold components self-assemble through liquid-liquid phase separation and the reconstituted PSD condensates recruit glutamate receptors, enrich synaptic enzymes and repel inhibitory protein. Credit: HKUST Synapses, the structures that allow neurons to pass signals to one another, are essential to neuronal function. Proper formation and responses to stimulation of synapses both during development and in […]Continue Reading ...
August 1, 2017 Hamilton Corporate expands its PSD/four precision syringe force product circle of relatives with the release of PSD/four Easy Float. The brand new PSD/four Easy Float delivers actual drift charges in nanoliters in line with minute with general dispense instances as much as eight hours. They are ideal for engineers searching for a […]Continue Reading ...
- FDA Approves Keytruda (pembrolizumab) for the Treatment of Patients with Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC) Who Have Been Previously Treated with Sorafenib
- Eagle Books | Native Diabetes Wellness Program
- Patients with common heart failure more likely to have lethal heart rhythms
- How AI could help veterinarians code their notes | News Center
- Bias-based bullying does more harm to students than generalized bullying
- Researchers find first direct evidence that cerebellum plays role in cognitive functions
- Non-coding genetic variant plays key role in endothelial function and disease incidence
- EMA recommends first all-oral treatment to tackle deadly sleeping sickness
- Drug used to treat dizziness may slow down growth of triple-negative breast cancer
- AHA: Icosapent Ethyl Cuts CV Risk From Elevated Triglycerides
- ‘Orphan’ RNAs make cancer deadlier, but potentially easier to diagnose
- Air Cube touches down at hospital | News Center
- CRISPR-based tool shown to enhance cell-based immunotherapy
- Mechanisms that govern HIV latency differ in the gut and blood, finds study
- Researchers unravel mystery of NPM1 protein in acute myeloid leukemia
- High school students less likely to select milk, fruit for lunch when fruit juice is available
- Football coaches with great emotional competence are more successful
- Researchers awarded $10 million grant to address root causes of asthma in Puerto Rico
- Health Tip: Manage Morning Sickness
- Immunotherapy combination and chemotherapy show encouraging results in Phase II acute myeloid leukemia study