A team of researchers from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and Mayo Clinic have engineered a new type of molecular probe that can measure and count RNA in cells and tissue without organic dyes. The probe is based on the conventional fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) technique, but it relies on compact quantum dots […]Continue Reading ...
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) methods have been used widely in past decades as a safe, non-invasive and non-radioactive method of diagnosing CVDs. However, because of their limited sensitivity, even the most expensive MRI scanners (with the strongest magnets) cannot detect and visualize molecular and metabolic activity in the heart with sufficient sensitivity and specificity. To […]Continue Reading ...
Tokyo, Munich, and Basking Ridge, NJ – (May 8, 2018) – Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited (hereafter, Daiichi Sankyo) announces that the pivotal QuANTUM-R phase 3 study of single agent quizartinib met its primary endpoint of significantly prolonging overall survival compared to salvage chemotherapy in patients with relapsed/refractory acute myeloid leukemia (AML) with FLT3-ITD mutations after […]Continue Reading ...
August 23, 2017 Quantum dots (QDs) have discovered such a lot of packages lately, they are able to now be bought with numerous composite constructions and configurations. Some are to be had suspended in a biologically pleasant fluid, making them neatly poised to function biomarkers for single-molecule tagging and monitoring. However think you sought after […]Continue Reading ...
July five, 2017 Quantum dots are reworking digital presentations on TVs and drugs. However now, one crew studies in ACS Nano that those tiny buildings might one day supply reduction for eye infections because of touch lens put on, trauma or some sorts of surgical procedures. Once a year, more or less 1,000,000 folks within […]Continue Reading ...
Credit: CC0 Public Domain Together with researchers from the University of Nantes and the University of Reims Champagne-Ardenne in France, experts from the National Research Nuclear University MEPhI have recently developed a quantum dot-based microarray that enables the screening of effective inhibitors (substances used for decreasing activity) of enzymes that repair DNA damage in cancer […]Continue Reading ...
May 11, 2018 Asynt announces its newest member of the ReactoMate reactor family, the “QUANTUM” support stand is the perfect addition to any process chemistry laboratory. Designed to be an affordable entry-level system – QUANTUM is easy to set up and provides secure and stable support for all reaction vessels from 100ml right up to […]Continue Reading ...
July five, 2017 Quantum dots are remodeling digital presentations on TVs and capsules. However now, one team stories in ACS Nano that those tiny buildings might in the future supply reduction for eye infections due to touch lens put on, trauma or some varieties of surgical procedures. Yearly, kind of 1,000,000 folks within the U.S. […]Continue Reading ...
- Self-reported sleep duration is a useful tool to measure sleep in children, study suggests
- T-cells play key role in how the body fights follicular lymphoma
- Study shows how 3D organization of genetic material helps perpetuate the species
- Researchers engineer stem cell with ‘suicide genes’ to induce cell death in all but beta cells
- Health Tip: Get Your Child to School on Time
- Shortcut strategy for screening compounds with clinical potentials for drug development
- Common acid reflux drugs tied to elevated risk for kidney disease
- Microbiome could be culprit when good drugs do harm
- Prenatal exposure to forest fires causes stunted growth in children
- Gene therapy restores hearing in mice with congenital genetic deafness
- First molecular test predicts treatment response for kidney cancer
- New method for improved visualization of single-cell RNA- sequencing data
- Researchers capture altered brain activity patterns of Parkinson’s in mice
- A possible blood test for detecting Alzheimer’s disease before symptoms show
- Primary care physicians associated with longevity, new research finds
- New study identifies many key lessons to establish sanctioned safe consumption sites
- Single CRISPR treatment can safely and stably correct genetic disease
- Multinational initiative to study familial primary distal renal tubular acidosis
- Breakthrough study highlights the promise of cell therapies for muscular dystrophy
- Subsymptom Threshold Exercise Speeds Concussion Recovery