In this interview, John Champagne, Senior Applications Scientist and Northeast Regional Manager from Wyatt Technology talks to New-Medical about the new DynaPro Plate Reader III and the impact it will have on screening proteins, nanoparticles and much more. Why is it important to screen for developability and formulation of biologics? It is vitally important to […]Continue Reading ...
July 25, 2018 On Thursday, the 20th of July, the high-school life science laboratory in Ohlsbach, Germany received a FLUOstar® Omega microplate reader donated by BMG LABTECH. The device enables the young scientists to expand their research capabilities. Application Specialists Andrea Krumm and Jendrik Marbach, representing BMG LABTECH, handed over the microplate reader to Tobias […]Continue Reading ...
August 16, 2017 BMG LABTECH advanced a brand new fuel ramping serve as that may absolutely manipulate the surroundings inside a microplate reader, via mimicking in vitro hypoxia and ischaemia/reperfusion. Supplied with this distinctive function, the CLARIOstar® with Atmospheric Keep an eye on Unit (ACU) is the primary plate reader that is in a position […]Continue Reading ...
Researchers at the University Hospital of Salzburg’s EB House Austria are using a Tecan Spark® multimode reader to investigate epidermolysis bullosa (EB), a rare inherited disease that causes the skin to become ‘as fragile as a butterfly’s wings’, blistering in response to friction or trauma. Members of the EB House research team (left to right): […]Continue Reading ...
- Novel therapeutic strategy for blood vessel related disorders, such as cancer and retinopathy
- New naturally occurring antibiotic found effective against Mycobacterium tuberculosis
- First-in-human phase 0 study shows clinically-relevant activity of new drug in glioblastoma
- Removing tobacco product display from shops reduced number of children buying cigarettes
- Random fraction of specialized immune cells leads the charge in battling invaders
- Few minutes of sprinting exercise may be as effective as longer exercise sessions
- Researchers use neutrons to make first direct observations of water in lipid bilayers
- Researchers demonstrate pre-clinical success for universal flu vaccine in new paper
- Study reveals surprising gaps in some HIV medical providers’ knowledge of ACA
- Oxehealth secures European medical device accreditation for vital signs measurement software
- HTN Tx Intensification Common Upon Discharge in U.S. Vets
- Fibre can strengthen the intestinal barrier
- New platform examines infectious pathogens that may spread from animals to humans
- Demographers create detailed color map of population aging in Europe
- New type of fatty acid can slow down overreactive immune system
- Innovative procedure could provide breakthrough in treating early-stage lung cancer
- Research finds drop in number of measles cases in the EU/EEA since March 2018
- Researchers acquire new insights into DNA polymerases
- Alzheimer’s diagnosis might become simpler with new brain imaging method
- Reports Warn of Growing Opioid Crisis Among Seniors