In this interview, John Champagne, Senior Applications Scientist and Northeast Regional Manager from Wyatt Technology talks to New-Medical about the new DynaPro Plate Reader III and the impact it will have on screening proteins, nanoparticles and much more. Why is it important to screen for developability and formulation of biologics? It is vitally important to […]Continue Reading ...
July 25, 2018 On Thursday, the 20th of July, the high-school life science laboratory in Ohlsbach, Germany received a FLUOstar® Omega microplate reader donated by BMG LABTECH. The device enables the young scientists to expand their research capabilities. Application Specialists Andrea Krumm and Jendrik Marbach, representing BMG LABTECH, handed over the microplate reader to Tobias […]Continue Reading ...
August 16, 2017 BMG LABTECH advanced a brand new fuel ramping serve as that may absolutely manipulate the surroundings inside a microplate reader, via mimicking in vitro hypoxia and ischaemia/reperfusion. Supplied with this distinctive function, the CLARIOstar® with Atmospheric Keep an eye on Unit (ACU) is the primary plate reader that is in a position […]Continue Reading ...
Researchers at the University Hospital of Salzburg’s EB House Austria are using a Tecan Spark® multimode reader to investigate epidermolysis bullosa (EB), a rare inherited disease that causes the skin to become ‘as fragile as a butterfly’s wings’, blistering in response to friction or trauma. Members of the EB House research team (left to right): […]Continue Reading ...
- Neural networks could replace marker genes in RNA sequencing
- Obese adolescents feel less food enjoyment than those with normal weight, study reveals
- Goodbye ‘Gluten-Free’? Celiac Disease Vaccine May Make It Possible
- Skin ages when the main cells in the dermis lose their identity and function
- Rainforest vine compound makes pancreatic cancer cells susceptible to nutrient starvation
- A new mechanism in the control of inflammation
- Age-related decline in abstract reasoning ability predicts depressive symptoms over time
- Scientists succeed in increasing stability, biocompatibility of light-transducing nanoparticles
- Sugar, a ‘sweet’ tool to understand brain injuries
- Pharmacist-Led Effort Cuts Inappropriate Rx in Older Adults
- Novel discovery could lead to new cancer, autoimmune disease therapy
- AHA and ADA launch new initiative to help people with type 2 diabetes reduce heart disease risk
- Balanced production of pro and anti-inflammatory cytokines at two years of age protects against malaria
- New pharmacological agent shows promise for prevention of heart rhythm disorders
- All That Social Media May Boost Loneliness, Not Banish It
- Scientists shine new light on link between obesity and cancer
- Risk factors for cardiovascular disease closely track with changes in diet patterns
- Biogen Scoops Sixth Prix Galien Award with UK Win for Life-Changing Rare Disease Medicine
- Detectable HIV-1 in treated human liver cells found to be inert
- Using light to control crucial step in embryonic development