In this interview, John Champagne, Senior Applications Scientist and Northeast Regional Manager from Wyatt Technology talks to New-Medical about the new DynaPro Plate Reader III and the impact it will have on screening proteins, nanoparticles and much more. Why is it important to screen for developability and formulation of biologics? It is vitally important to […]Continue Reading ...
July 25, 2018 On Thursday, the 20th of July, the high-school life science laboratory in Ohlsbach, Germany received a FLUOstar® Omega microplate reader donated by BMG LABTECH. The device enables the young scientists to expand their research capabilities. Application Specialists Andrea Krumm and Jendrik Marbach, representing BMG LABTECH, handed over the microplate reader to Tobias […]Continue Reading ...
August 16, 2017 BMG LABTECH advanced a brand new fuel ramping serve as that may absolutely manipulate the surroundings inside a microplate reader, via mimicking in vitro hypoxia and ischaemia/reperfusion. Supplied with this distinctive function, the CLARIOstar® with Atmospheric Keep an eye on Unit (ACU) is the primary plate reader that is in a position […]Continue Reading ...
Researchers at the University Hospital of Salzburg’s EB House Austria are using a Tecan Spark® multimode reader to investigate epidermolysis bullosa (EB), a rare inherited disease that causes the skin to become ‘as fragile as a butterfly’s wings’, blistering in response to friction or trauma. Members of the EB House research team (left to right): […]Continue Reading ...
- Health Tip: Get Your Child to School on Time
- Shortcut strategy for screening compounds with clinical potentials for drug development
- Common acid reflux drugs tied to elevated risk for kidney disease
- Microbiome could be culprit when good drugs do harm
- Prenatal exposure to forest fires causes stunted growth in children
- Gene therapy restores hearing in mice with congenital genetic deafness
- First molecular test predicts treatment response for kidney cancer
- New method for improved visualization of single-cell RNA- sequencing data
- Researchers capture altered brain activity patterns of Parkinson’s in mice
- A possible blood test for detecting Alzheimer’s disease before symptoms show
- Primary care physicians associated with longevity, new research finds
- New study identifies many key lessons to establish sanctioned safe consumption sites
- Single CRISPR treatment can safely and stably correct genetic disease
- Multinational initiative to study familial primary distal renal tubular acidosis
- Breakthrough study highlights the promise of cell therapies for muscular dystrophy
- Subsymptom Threshold Exercise Speeds Concussion Recovery
- Midline venous catheters – infants: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
- Searching for side effects
- Humanity is all right, probably, although human extinction remains quite possible, researcher says
- Having Anesthesia Once as a Baby Does Not Cause Learning Disabilities, New Research Shows