Mylan Introduces Symfi (efavirenz, lamivudine and tenofovir disoproxil fumarate) Triple Combo Once-Daily HIV Treatment in the U.S. HERTFORDSHIRE, England and PITTSBURGH, March 28, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Global pharmaceutical company Mylan N.V. (NASDAQ: MYL) today announced that it will introduce in the U.S. a third cost-saving HIV combination. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved […]Continue Reading ...
Mylan to Introduce Symfi Lo (efavirenz, lamivudine and tenofovir disoproxil fumarate) as a New Cost-Saving HIV Combination Treatment in the U.S. HERTFORDSHIRE, England and PITTSBURGH, March 2, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Global pharmaceutical company Mylan N.V. (NASDAQ: MYL) today announced that it will launch a new HIV treatment, Symfi Lo, which was approved in February by […]Continue Reading ...
- Re-programming the body’s energy pathway boosts kidney self-repair
- Research findings could help improve treatment of anxiety and post-traumatic stress disorders
- The Microbiome Movement announce Microbiotica as official industry partner
- New study reveals potential benefits of cEEG monitoring for infant ICU patients
- Whole-body imaging PET/MRI offers information to guide treatment options for prostate cancer
- International investigators fight against the negative campaign on benzodiazepines
- Targeting biochemical pathway may lead to new therapies for alleviating symptoms of anxiety disorders
- FDA Approves Tolsura (SUBA®-itraconazole capsules) for the Treatment of Certain Fungal Infections
- Are scientists studying the wrong kind of mice?
- Computer memory: A scientific team builds a virtual model of a key brain region
- Visual inspection alone is insufficient to diagnose skin cancer
- Paternal grandfather’s access to food associated with grandson’s mortality risk
- Our brain senses angry voices in a flash, study shows
- PM2.5 Exposure Linked to Asthma Rescue Medication Use
- Can’t exercise? A hot bath may help improve inflammation, metabolism, study suggests
- Can artificial intelligence help doctors with the human side of medicine?
- Virginia Tech and UC San Diego researchers team up to develop nonopioid drug for chronic pain
- NIH offers support for HIV care and prevention research in the southern United States
- Activating brain region could revive the urge to socialize among opioid addicts
- Relationship impairment appears to interfere with seeking mental health treatment in men