Home / Asbestos / Mesothelioma / Medical News / Mesothelioma presentations promising reaction to present immunotherapy drug
Malignant pleural mesothelioma presentations a promising reaction to remedy with the antibody drug pembrolizumab, which is used to regard different cancers.
April 26, 2018
- Alexion Submits Application for Priority Review and Approval of ALXN1210 as a Treatment for Patients with Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria (PNH) in the U.S.
- Restoring epigenetic balance reinstates memory in flies with Alzheimer’s disease symptoms
- Magnetized wire could be used to detect cancer in people | News Center
- Non-surgical management found to be feasible option for penetrating kidney trauma
- California clinic screens asylum seekers for honesty
- FDA Approves Xtandi (enzalutamide) for the Treatment of Men with Non-Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer (CRPC)
- Can nanotechnology help treat Alzheimer’s?
- Researchers identify protein essential for making stem cells | News Center
- Radiologist discusses causes, treatments of varicose veins
- Researchers develop nanostructured surface to accelerate wound healing after dental implants
- New non-invasive procedure to reposition kidney stones could benefit astronauts
- Attending Surgeon Influences Genetic Testing in Breast Cancer
- Medical doctors with addictions fear professional repercussions if they seek treatment
- 5 Questions: John Ioannidis calls for more rigorous nutrition research | News Center
- Researchers find definite increase in scooter-related injuries
- Researchers solve mystery of final blood group system
- Researchers develop near-infrared fluorophores-based PDT to cure cancer with less side effects
- Traumatic brain injury biomarker could help predict patient prognosis
- Researchers to investigate role of hormones in mosquito’s ability to use human blood for egg production
- AHA: Doctor Makes Lifesaving House Call in His Own Home