(MedPage Lately) — Moving the load of evidence from pre-approval to post-approval
- Foil-based measuring chip rapidly detects Legionella
- Bariatric surgery linked to positive outcomes in very obese adolescents with type 2 diabetes
- Are there risks from secondhand marijuana smoke? Early science says yes.
- Researchers examine link between knee pain and depression in older adults
- FDA Alert: BD Vacutainer Blood Collection Tubes by Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD): Class I Recall
- Daytime Sleepiness Linked to Amyloid Accumulation Without Dementia
- Energy storehouses in the brain may be source of Alzheimer’s, targets of new therapy
- Praising people with autism shows promise for producing more exercise
- Using harmless red or infrared light to diagnose breast cancer
- Clash over abortion hobbles a health bill. Again. Here’s how.
- Virtual nature environment could be new way to recover from stress
- New study identifies key cellular mechanisms behind vascular aging in mice
- Nightmares Common Among U.S. Troops, But Seldom Reported
- Another Record Low for Tuberculosis in U.S.
- Changes in the eye connected to a decline in memory
- Radiologist creates dramatic teaching tool using power of VR
- Grilled meat could be raising the risk of hypertension finds study
- Mutations found in bassoon gene may help explain cause of rare brain disorder
- Childhood Brain Injuries May be Linked to ADHD Years Later
- Why treating addiction with medication should be carefully considered