WAYNE, Pa., June 28, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:ACRS), a dermatologist-led biopharmaceutical company committed to identifying, developing, and commercializing innovative therapies to address significant unmet needs in aesthetic and medical dermatology and immunology, today announced positive interim data from its Phase 2 clinical trial (AA-202 Topical) of ATI-502 for the treatment of […]Continue Reading ...
Source: HealthDayContinue Reading ...
Some patients spend a third of household income on cancer care, despite insurance.Continue Reading ...
Technology that can detect the length of small DNA structures in cancer cells could hold the key to predicting the outcome of patients with two different types of blood cancer.Continue Reading ...
An interview with Prof. Gareth Evans about the future of breast cancer screening and the implementation of single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) profiling.Continue Reading ...
A new study in Journal of Bone and Mineral Research looked at the relative contributions of the two types of bone-cortical, or compact bone, and trabecular, or spongy bone-to total bone loss.Continue Reading ...
Researchers have found that door-to-needle treatment times are longer for Hispanic ischemic stroke patients than non-Hispanic white patients.Continue Reading ...
A study monitoring levels of molecules involved in immune response in CFS/ME patients suggests that the condition is essentially an inflammatory disease.Continue Reading ...
Up to 75 percent of patients with systemic lupus erythematosus – an incurable autoimmune disease commonly known as lupus – experience neuropsychiatric symptoms.Continue Reading ...
- On-the-Job Stress Relief – Drugs.com MedNews
- Compounds found in green tea and wine may block formation of toxic metabolites
- Gene regulator associated with protein pileup in exfoliation glaucoma
- Trump administration summons immigrant infants
- FDA grants approval for first breast cancer drug through ‘Real-Time Oncology Review’
- Five tips for men seeking plastic surgery
- Researchers discover the reasons why some people get dizzy when hearing certain sounds
- Research project investigates snake venom treatment as antibiotic alternative for eye infections
- Melanoma could soon be detected using a blood test
- Exposure to bright light may have big impact on sleep-related behavior in children
- Deleting single gene in gut bacteria affects metabolism, reduces weight gain in mice
- New proteomics studies help gain more insights into Alzheimer’s, cancer and listeriosis
- Study finds major discrepancies in prescription drug labeling pregnancy information across four countries
- Cellectar’s CLR 131 Receives FDA Orphan Drug Designation for Treatment of Ewing’s Sarcoma
- Watching the immune system in action reveals what happens when things goes wrong
- Increasing blood sugar levels improves memory and performance in older adults
- Connection between self-regulation and obesity appears to be different for girls and boys
- Researchers develop new, less destructive method for whitening teeth
- Revving up innate control of viral infection requires a three-cell ignition
- Inaccurate direct-to-consumer raw genetic data can harm patients, new research suggests