The first FluidFM User Conference organized by Cytosurge has been a complete success – this was the feedback of our attendees. From Thursday, 31st January, to Friday, 1st February 2019, more than 50 FluidFM users, researchers and partners from around the globe gathered at ETH Hönggerberg in Zurich to showcase their results, gain insights, network […]Continue Reading ...
A two-day conference will focus on new technologies, analytic methods and areas of focus for human immunology and bioinformatics. The Human Immune Monitoring Technology and Bioinformatics Conference is scheduled for 8:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m. May 2 and 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. May 3 in Berg Hall at the Li Ka Shing Center for Learning and Knowledge. Speakers […]Continue Reading ...
Sep 29 2018 Registration to the 21st edition of Diabetes UK’s Professional Conference is now open, with the conference set to take place from Wednesday 6 March to Friday 8 March of next year at the Arena and Convention Centre Liverpool. Designed by healthcare professionals and spanning disciplines from primary to specialist care, podiatry, paediatrics […]Continue Reading ...
More than 120 students from 10 medical schools attended a 2019 conference focused on “Free Clinics as Safe Spaces for Vulnerable Populations.” Danny Neghassi, MD’11, gave the keynote address.Continue Reading ...
The American College of Cardiology will host the second ACC Asia Conference in Shanghai in collaboration with the China Cardiovascular Association and China Heart House from Nov. 30 – Dec. 2, 2018, bringing together top experts to discuss and review new, relevant cardiovascular science pertinent to the region. Harlan Krumholz, MD, SM, FACC; Aaron D. […]Continue Reading ...
The American College of Cardiology will host the ACC Latin America Conference in partnership with the Peruvian Society of Cardiology in Lima, Peru, on November 16-17, 2018, bringing together top experts to review and discuss new, relevant cardiovascular science pertinent to the region. This is the first time the conference will be held in South […]Continue Reading ...
Insilico Medicine, a Rockville-based company developing the end-to-end drug discovery pipeline utilizing the next generation artificial intelligence, will present its latest advances in human aging biomarker development at the Investing in the Age of Longevity Conference in London, 1 of November. New technologies in Artificial Intelligence (AI) are paving the way for advanced biotechnology research […]Continue Reading ...
May 11, 2018 Frances Lund, Ph.D., the Charles H. McCauley Chair of Microbiology at the University of Alabama at Birmingham, spoke about chronic inflammatory disease and the striking correlation between location and disease incidence at the recent Fourth International Vatican Conference, “Unite to Cure.” Lund explained how chronic inflammatory diseases such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, […]Continue Reading ...
Apr 12 2019 The 14th Annual ESCP conference, which unites global experts in coloproctology, will hear from several prolific key speakers over the course of three days, sharing research, innovation and best practice in Vienna this September. Last year’s conference in Nice was the European Society of Coloproctology’s biggest to date, with 1,800 delegates from […]Continue Reading ...
Pittcon, the premier annual conference and exposition on laboratory science being held in Philadelphia, PA March 17-21 2019, is proud to announce its autism awareness efforts during this year’s conference.Continue Reading ...
Medical care for older adults has long focused on preventing and treating chronic diseases and the conditions that come with them. But now, geriatrics researchers and clinicians hope a new understanding–one honed at a prestigious conference hosted by the American Geriatrics Society (AGS) and the National Institute on Aging (NIA), with support from The John […]Continue Reading ...
Experts will meet to discuss the latest discoveries in drugs and how best to use existing ones as effectively and safely as possible, at an international conference in Adelaide this week (27-30 November). The annual conference of the Australasian Society for Clinical and Experimental Pharmacologists and Toxicologists (ASCEPT) brings over 300 delegates from around Australia, […]Continue Reading ...
Nov 12 2018 Last week The Howard de Walden Estate gathered medical experts from across the industry for a one day conference to discuss the future challenges of healthcare in the UK and globally. It was attended by 200 participants and was held at the Royal Society of Medicine. The event highlighted the advancements and […]Continue Reading ...
In early 2015, Mike Matthews, a teacher, social worker, and counselor for the State of Kentucky, experienced a constellation of apparently unrelated health problems that doctors could not diagnose. He lost more than thirty pounds, had trouble swallowing and speaking, developed a rash over his knuckles and other parts of his body, and experienced extreme […]Continue Reading ...
- Cytosurge’s first FluidFM User Conference
- New study finds that previously described differences among endoscopists are not true
- Study compares effectiveness and cost of gene therapy and HSCT in major beta-thalassemia
- Scientific breakthrough provides new hope for people living with multiple sclerosis
- New Virtual Reality Therapy game could offer relief for patients with chronic pain, mobility issues
- Emergency medicine doctors find better way to treat severe epileptic seizures in children
- MedlinePlus: Cholesterol Good and Bad
- For busy medical students, two-hour meditation study may be as beneficial as longer course
- Music therapy helps young patients feel better
- Molecular target UNC45A is essential for cancer cell proliferation and tumor growth
- Crackling and wheezing could be the sounds of a progressing lung disease
- Key research takeaways from ECCMID 2019
- AI Can Identify Model of Cardiac Rhythm Device From Chest X-Ray
- New way to combat childhood anxiety: treat the parents
- Women getting C-sections best judge of own pain medication needs | News Center
- Immune responses that prevent fungal infections may eliminate Trichinella spiralis
- Exercising in the morning, rather than at night, may yield better results, shows study
- Why eating ‘right’ could cause you to stray from your diet
- Health Tip: Antidepressant Precautions – Drugs.com MedNews
- Bigger portions lead to preschoolers eating more over time