May 15, 2018 According to a position statement from the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM), consumer sleep technology must be cleared by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and rigorously tested if it is intended to diagnose or treat sleep disorders. Consumer sleep technologies are non-prescription devices such as wearables and mobile apps that […]Continue Reading ...
April 25, 2018 Direct-to-consumer telemedicine is a viable way to deliver medical care in the days following a natural disaster, although most people who use such services do so for routine matters rather than disaster-caused illnesses, according to a new RAND Corporation study. Examining the experience of one direct-to-consumer service in the weeks following Hurricanes […]Continue Reading ...
July 28, 2017 A learn about printed on-line in a nature magazine Medical Studies means that speaking within the 1/3 consumer to oneself in annoying instances would possibly assist controlling feelings and it wishes no further psychological effort than first consumer self-talk, which is typically utilized by folks to speak to themselves. The learn about […]Continue Reading ...
- Many healthy children may have metabolic risk factors, finds study
- A new antibiotic could be a better, faster treatment for tuberculosis
- “I will not become a Robot Doctor”: A medical student vows to practice compassion
- Study findings may explain sporadic outbreaks of C. difficile infections in hospitals
- Purdue researchers develop new chemical process to find better drug ‘fits’ for patients
- Yale researchers develop way to attack RNA with small-molecule drugs
- New pragmatic study launched to understand the effectiveness of new type 2 diabetes drug
- Alnylam Announces Plan to Initiate Rolling Submission of a New Drug Application and Pursue Full Approval for Givosiran
- Nine cases of polio-like illness suspected in children in illinois
- Eisai enters into agreement with Eurofarma for development and sales of lorcaserin in 17 countries
- Patients once thought incurable can benefit from high-dose radiation therapy
- Researchers awarded grant to advance testing of experimental heroin vaccine
- Researchers examine SSRI use during pregnancy and major gestational malformations
- Study reveals link between childhood abuse and higher arthritis risk in adulthood
- FDA Approves Liletta (levonorgestrel-releasing intrauterine system) 52 mg to Prevent Pregnancy for up to Five Years
- Weight gain after smoking cessation linked to increased short-term diabetes risk
- Researchers find opportunity to control salt-sensitive hypertension without exercising
- Women not warned about cancer associated with breast implants
- Metrohm offers robust handheld Raman analyzer for Defense and Security
- Modeling Non-Numerical Data in Systems Biology