May 15, 2018 According to a position statement from the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM), consumer sleep technology must be cleared by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and rigorously tested if it is intended to diagnose or treat sleep disorders. Consumer sleep technologies are non-prescription devices such as wearables and mobile apps that […]Continue Reading ...
April 25, 2018 Direct-to-consumer telemedicine is a viable way to deliver medical care in the days following a natural disaster, although most people who use such services do so for routine matters rather than disaster-caused illnesses, according to a new RAND Corporation study. Examining the experience of one direct-to-consumer service in the weeks following Hurricanes […]Continue Reading ...
July 28, 2017 A learn about printed on-line in a nature magazine Medical Studies means that speaking within the 1/3 consumer to oneself in annoying instances would possibly assist controlling feelings and it wishes no further psychological effort than first consumer self-talk, which is typically utilized by folks to speak to themselves. The learn about […]Continue Reading ...
- Researchers describe promising strategy to remove melanoma’s most powerful defenses
- Women with polycystic ovary syndrome dissatisfied with medical care
- Research discoveries reveal insights behind neurological degeneration
- Researchers win multi-million Euro award to conduct research into liver disease
- Survey highlights variations in practice of airway management in pediatric intensive care units
- UK students win sponsorship from Promega Corporation
- Janssen Reports Positive Topline Results for ATLAS Phase III Study of a Novel, Long Acting Injectable Two-Drug Regimen for the treatment of HIV-1
- PSD as a molecular platform for understanding synapse formation and plasticity
- Improved visual communication could help patients to make informed health-care decisions
- New algorithm helps identify and manage diabetic patients at increased fracture risk
- Microscopic insect odour detecting mechanisms discovered
- Researchers develop new approach to study how tuberculosis infects people
- FDA Approves Kalydeco (ivacaftor) for Cystic Fibrosis in Children Ages 12 to
- An ion channel differentiates newborn and mature neurons in the adult brain
- Socio-economic position associated with pregnant women’s exposure to environmental hazards
- Voters to settle dispute over ambulance employee break times
- AGA urges policymakers and stakeholders to improve affordability of drugs
- Increasing dietary protein may lower risk of diabetes in people with NAFLD
- New HIV therapy suppresses viral replication and increases immune cells in drug-resistant patients
- Broad Genetic Testing for NSCLC May Not Improve Survival