May 15, 2018 According to a position statement from the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM), consumer sleep technology must be cleared by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and rigorously tested if it is intended to diagnose or treat sleep disorders. Consumer sleep technologies are non-prescription devices such as wearables and mobile apps that […]Continue Reading ...
April 25, 2018 Direct-to-consumer telemedicine is a viable way to deliver medical care in the days following a natural disaster, although most people who use such services do so for routine matters rather than disaster-caused illnesses, according to a new RAND Corporation study. Examining the experience of one direct-to-consumer service in the weeks following Hurricanes […]Continue Reading ...
July 28, 2017 A learn about printed on-line in a nature magazine Medical Studies means that speaking within the 1/3 consumer to oneself in annoying instances would possibly assist controlling feelings and it wishes no further psychological effort than first consumer self-talk, which is typically utilized by folks to speak to themselves. The learn about […]Continue Reading ...
- Optimization of drug dose sizes can reduce pharmaceutical wastage
- Ultrarestrictive opioid prescribing strategy linked with reduction in number of pills dispensed
- PET scans to optimize tuberculosis meningitis treatments and personalize care, study finds
- Researchers aim to identify and target high blood pressure indicators
- Ezogabine treatment reduces motor neuron excitability in ALS patients, study shows
- One implant, two prices. It depends on who’s paying.
- Standardizing feeding practices improves growth trends for micro-preemies
- COPD Tied to Obesity in Male, Female Never-Smokers
- Flossing: Information for Caregivers
- Does breastfeeding hormone protect against type 2 diabetes?
- Krystal 2000 microplate design improves fluorescence and luminescence measurement
- FDA clears mobile medical app to help increase retention in recovery program for opioid use disorder
- Overcoming Challenges in High-Speed Centrifugation Experiments
- Study shows link between neighborhoods’ socioeconomic status and dietary choices
- Lower BMI before obesity surgery predicts greater post-operative weight loss, study finds
- Obesity May Be Driving Rise in Uterine Cancers
- Antioxidants may prevent cognitive impairment in diabetes
- Study discovers link between meditation and how individuals respond to feedback
- Researchers identify potential diagnostic tool for Alzheimer’s disease
- Oral cancer prognostic signature identified