May 21, 2018 Stimulating the brain to alter its intrinsic reward system shows promise in the treatment of obesity, according to results presented in Barcelona at the European Society of Endocrinology annual meeting, ECE 2018. The technique has yielded positive results after just a single treatment session, revealing its potential to become a safer alternative […]Continue Reading ...
April four, 2017 A brand new find out about reveals noninvasive electromagnetic mind stimulation methodology is helping overweight folks drop some weight, in part through converting the composition in their intestinal micro organism—the so-called intestine microbiota. Result of the methodology, known as deep transcranial magnetic stimulation (dTMS), shall be offered Sunday at ENDO 2017, the […]Continue Reading ...
April four, 2017 at five:54 AM A brand new learn about reveals noninvasive electromagnetic mind stimulation method is helping overweight folks drop a few pounds, in part via converting the composition in their intestinal micro organism—the so-called intestine microbiota. Result of the method, known as deep transcranial magnetic stimulation (dTMS), will likely be offered Sunday […]Continue Reading ...
- Combined immunosuppression may be effective, safe in treating older patients with Crohn’s disease
- GSK sells health drinks arm, buys US cancer treatment firm
- Bacteria and innate immune factors in birth canal, cervix may be key to predicting preterm births
- IgG antibodies play unexpected role in atherosclerosis
- Sounds and vibrations are quite similar for the brain, finds new study
- Practices for Reducing COPD Hospital Readmissions Explored
- Could an eye doctor diagnose Alzheimer’s before you have symptoms?
- Enzyme inhibitor stops inflammation and neurodevelopmental disorders in mouse models
- Walk, Dance, Clean: Even a Little Activity Helps You Live Longer
- Americans used less eye care in 2014 versus 2008
- Study finds link between depression in 20s linked to memory loss in 50s
- New tool helps physiotherapy students to master complex fine motor skills
- The AMR Centre secures £2.3m funding boost
- Study examines effects of taking ondansetron during first trimester of pregnancy
- Researchers identify a more effective treatment for cancer
- Open-source solution for multiparametric optical mapping of the heart’s electrical activity
- New nanotechnology approach shows promise in treating triple negative breast cancer
- Trevena Announces Publication of APOLLO-1 Results in The Journal of Pain Research Highlighting Oliceridine’s Potential for Management of Moderate-to-Severe Acute Pain
- Maternal deaths following C-section 50 times higher in Africa compared to high-income countries
- Apple watch could detect irregular heart beat says study