May 21, 2018 Stimulating the brain to alter its intrinsic reward system shows promise in the treatment of obesity, according to results presented in Barcelona at the European Society of Endocrinology annual meeting, ECE 2018. The technique has yielded positive results after just a single treatment session, revealing its potential to become a safer alternative […]Continue Reading ...
April four, 2017 A brand new find out about reveals noninvasive electromagnetic mind stimulation methodology is helping overweight folks drop some weight, in part through converting the composition in their intestinal micro organism—the so-called intestine microbiota. Result of the methodology, known as deep transcranial magnetic stimulation (dTMS), shall be offered Sunday at ENDO 2017, the […]Continue Reading ...
April four, 2017 at five:54 AM A brand new learn about reveals noninvasive electromagnetic mind stimulation method is helping overweight folks drop a few pounds, in part via converting the composition in their intestinal micro organism—the so-called intestine microbiota. Result of the method, known as deep transcranial magnetic stimulation (dTMS), will likely be offered Sunday […]Continue Reading ...
- Biologists uncover novel genetic control of lipid maintenance and its potential connection to lifespan
- Warmer winters may set scene for higher rates of violent crimes
- Acacia Pharma Resubmits Barhemsys New Drug Application
- PDL1 (Immunotherapy) Tests: MedlinePlus Lab Test Information
- Transforming pregnancy research with a smartphone app
- Stanford Medicine magazine explores how digital technology is changing health care
- New report calls for greater awareness and emphasis on scale and impact of atrial fibrillation
- In throes of turkey salmonella outbreak, don’t invite illness to your table
- UK health policies should be redesigned to become more accessible for men
- Short Interpregnancy Intervals Tied to Adverse Outcome Risk
- New mothers’ breastfeeding pain can affect infant health
- Stanford Medicine magazine reports on ways digital technology is transforming health care | News Center
- Human drugs alter cricket personality
- Insilico Medicine to introduce ‘Cure a disease in a year’ program at Biodata World Congress 2018
- Experts debate over whether gut or brain is more important in regulating appetite
- Playing on fear and fun, hospitals follow pharma in direct-to-consumer advertising
- 2PG Company receives grant to develop sensitive, low-cost molecular diagnostic tests for tuberculosis
- Low-Carb Diets May Work By Boosting Calorie Burn
- Key molecule responsible for learning and memory discovered
- New blood test developed for early diagnosis of ovarian cancer