Machine learning is the study of algorithms and statistical models that computer systems use to progressively improve their performance on a specific task. It is clearly visible that, machine learning is essential in this era in which we are living in, when there is huge amount of epigenetic data present coming from experiments and the […]Continue Reading ...
Researchers at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln have found evidence that the epigenetics-based evolution that occurs in complex multicellular species (eukaryotes) is also at play in a species of archaea, which are microscopic, single-celled organisms. Kateryna Kon | Shutterstock The discovery could improve scientists’ ability to explore and answer questions about epigenetic processes in humans. Through […]Continue Reading ...
March 24, 2017 A learn about revealed in Briefings in Purposeful Genomics investigated how epigenetics can modulate human’s genetic program — it could emphasize or silence genes. The brand new analysis presentations that if epigenetics is disrupted, it could transfer on oncogenes (genes that during sure cases become cells into tumor cells) or close down […]Continue Reading ...
April 6, 2018 In a review article published April 5 in the New England Journal of Medicine, scientist Andrew Feinberg, M.D., calls for more integration between two fields of DNA-based research: genetics and epigenetics. Most people are familiar with genetics, a field of research that focuses on the precise sequence of chemicals that form the […]Continue Reading ...
Might 18, 2017 An interview with Alan Horsager, PhD, CEO, Episona, performed by way of April Cashin-Garbutt, MA (Cantab) What’s sperm epigenetics and what function does it play in fertility? Epigenetics is a device of knowledge that lies atop DNA to keep watch over which genes are obtainable, lively and inactive. Every cellular on your […]Continue Reading ...
- Neuroscientists show how the brain responds to texture
- Gilead Announces Topline Data From Phase 3 STELLAR-4 Study of Selonsertib in Compensated Cirrhosis (F4) Due to Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH)
- What Can I Do About Sweating? (for Teens)
- Companies navigate dementia conversations with older workers
- Newly developed stem cell technologies show promise for treating PD patients
- Collaborative material research could advance self-assembling nanomaterials
- Researchers take major step in creating technology that mimics the human brain
- Erasing memories associated with cocaine use reduces drug seeking behavior
- Artificial intelligence can accurately predict prognosis of ovarian cancer patients
- Racial disparities in cancer deaths on the decline for America
- FDA authorizes new interoperable insulin pump for children, adults with diabetes
- Coexisting Medical Conditions, Smoking Explain PTSD-CVD Link
- Skin Cancer Screening: MedlinePlus Lab Test Information
- ‘Happiness’ exercises can boost mood in those recovering from substance use disorder
- Cell manipulation could soon halt or reverse aging
- Pumped Breast Milk Falls Short of Breastfed Version
- Men’s porn habits could fuel partners’ eating disorders, study suggests
- Rapid progression of age-related diseases may result from formation of vicious cycles
- Immune checkpoint molecule protects against future development of cancer
- New method produces hydrogels that have properties similar to cells’ environment