Incyte Corporation announces updated data from its ongoing Phase 2 FIGHT-202 trial evaluating pemigatinib (INCB54828), its selective fibroblast growth factor receptor (FGFR) inhibitor, in patients with advanced/metastatic or surgically unresectable cholangiocarcinoma (bile duct cancer) who failed at least one previous treatment. In patients with FGFR2 translocations who were followed for at least eight months, interim […]Continue Reading ...
WEDNESDAY, Aug. 22, 2018 — Adhering to a “secure, preserve, fight” strategy is recommended for health care professionals working with a vulnerable patient population, according to a Medicine and Society piece published in the Aug. 9 issue of the New England Journal of Medicine. Noting that health care facilities are high-risk targets and must be […]Continue Reading ...
ADRA2C, a negative regulator of the fight-or-flight response, is less active in humans and chimpanzees owing to genetic changes that facilitate binding of a repressor, NRSF. Credit: Kang Seon Lee Humans and chimpanzees recently evolved a more active fight-or-flight response compared to other primates, possibly in response to the threat of warfare. Jung Kyoon Choi […]Continue Reading ...
August 15, 2018 Married people who fight nastily are more likely to suffer from leaky guts – a problem that unleashes bacteria into the blood and can drive up disease-causing inflammation, new research suggests. It’s the first study to illuminate this particular pathway between bad marriages and poor health, said lead author Janice Kiecolt-Glaser, director […]Continue Reading ...
Deployed Drugs would possibly turn into without equal fight medication app for navy and non-military suppliers. House run! The app accommodates probably the most present model of the Tactical Battle Casualty Care (TC3) pointers, which serve as because the “bible” of navy fight medication for suppliers deployed downrange. The ideas were credited with saving loads, […]Continue Reading ...
- Polyganics begins first-in-human clinical trial of LIQOSEAL for reducing CSF leakage
- Incyte Announces Positive Data from Phase 2b Trial of Ruxolitinib Cream in Patients with Atopic Dermatitis
- Cardiovascular admissions more common among most deprived
- Targeted drug and hormone therapy combination extends breast cancer survival
- Map of human liver cells reveals molecular make-up of individual cells
- Drugs approved for breast cancer treatment are effective and well tolerated in men
- EKF introduces new hand-held lactate analyzer for rapid sports performance monitoring
- Researchers identify common genetic connection in lung conditions
- Forbius initiates Phase 2a trial evaluating efficacy, safety of AVID100 in patients with squamous NSCLC
- Immunotherapy achieves major pathological response in early-stage mismatch repair deficient colon cancer
- New discovery may lead to better treatment options for pancreatic cancer patients
- FDA Approves Dupixent (dupilumab) for Moderate-to-Severe Asthma
- Researchers identify immune culprits linked to inflammation and bone loss in gum disease
- Despite lower risk factors, black men have higher rates of recidivism
- Study finds why pregnant women in mainland China, Hong Kong and Taiwan prefer cesarean delivery
- AbbVie’s U-ACHIEVE Phase 2b/3 dose-ranging study improves outcomes in patients with ulcerative colitis
- NCI grant awarded to Abramson Cancer Center to study CAR T cells In solid tumors
- Scientists use electron microscope to study chemical transformation in catalytic cross-coupling reaction
- Research offers new hope to men who received childhood cancer treatment
- New medical navigation system receives international innovation award