Incyte Corporation announces updated data from its ongoing Phase 2 FIGHT-202 trial evaluating pemigatinib (INCB54828), its selective fibroblast growth factor receptor (FGFR) inhibitor, in patients with advanced/metastatic or surgically unresectable cholangiocarcinoma (bile duct cancer) who failed at least one previous treatment. In patients with FGFR2 translocations who were followed for at least eight months, interim […]Continue Reading ...
WEDNESDAY, Aug. 22, 2018 — Adhering to a “secure, preserve, fight” strategy is recommended for health care professionals working with a vulnerable patient population, according to a Medicine and Society piece published in the Aug. 9 issue of the New England Journal of Medicine. Noting that health care facilities are high-risk targets and must be […]Continue Reading ...
ADRA2C, a negative regulator of the fight-or-flight response, is less active in humans and chimpanzees owing to genetic changes that facilitate binding of a repressor, NRSF. Credit: Kang Seon Lee Humans and chimpanzees recently evolved a more active fight-or-flight response compared to other primates, possibly in response to the threat of warfare. Jung Kyoon Choi […]Continue Reading ...
August 15, 2018 Married people who fight nastily are more likely to suffer from leaky guts – a problem that unleashes bacteria into the blood and can drive up disease-causing inflammation, new research suggests. It’s the first study to illuminate this particular pathway between bad marriages and poor health, said lead author Janice Kiecolt-Glaser, director […]Continue Reading ...
Deployed Drugs would possibly turn into without equal fight medication app for navy and non-military suppliers. House run! The app accommodates probably the most present model of the Tactical Battle Casualty Care (TC3) pointers, which serve as because the “bible” of navy fight medication for suppliers deployed downrange. The ideas were credited with saving loads, […]Continue Reading ...
- CTF along with NTAP and Sage announce first-ever open data portal for neurofibromatosis
- Intimacy: The Elusive Fountain of Youth?
- Will saliva translate to a real diagnostic tool?
- DFG establishes nine new Research Units and one new Clinical Research Unit
- Assisted living’s breakneck growth leaves patient safety behind
- America’s teens report dramatic increase in their use of vaping devices in just one year
- Enlarged heart linked to a higher risk of dementia
- Prostate cancer detection using MRI now first-line investigation tool
- Adolescents who use cognitive reappraisal had better metabolic measures, shows study
- Probiotics may offer therapeutic benefits for biopolar patients
- Stealth BioTherapeutics Granted Fast Track Designation for Elamipretide for the Treatment of Dry Age-Related Macular Degeneration with Geographic Atrophy
- Studies reveal role of red meat in gut bacteria, heart disease development
- Eisai enters into agreement with Eurofarma for its anti-obesity agent lorcaserin
- Researchers use brain connectome to reassess neuroimaging findings of Alzheimer’s disease
- “Miracle” baby survives Ebola in Congo and rapid a new Ebola detection device
- Mechanisms behind neonatal diabetes uncovered
- AHF urges the WHO to expedite approval process for vaccine effective against Ebola
- Study finds misuse of benzodiazepines to be highest among young adults
- TGen receives PayPal grant to underwrite costs of genetic tests for children with rare disorders
- New research highlights why HIV-infected patients suffer higher rates of cancer