In the January 7th edition of Communications Biology, researchers at InsideOutBio argue that an unusual form of DNA with a reverse twist may have helped thwart the invasion of the human genome by junk DNA. This mechanism has subsequently evolved in one defending against modern day pathogens. During its evolution, the human genome was under […]Continue Reading ...
Nov 27 2018 On the November 23rd, London Mayor Sadiq Khan announced that as of February, all advertisements for food high in fat, sugar and salt will be banned from the London’s tube and bus network. The measure is part of the mayor’s plan to decrease child obesity rates. The Consumer Choice Center’s London-based Managing […]Continue Reading ...
Greater than 29 million other folks in the USA have diabetes, consistent with the Facilities for Illness Keep an eye on and Prevention (CDC). This can be a situation the place the frame is not able to make sufficient insulin, or to make use of it correctly. Insulin is essential each to keep an eye […]Continue Reading ...
June 1, 2018 Nighttime snacking and junk food cravings may contribute to unhealthy eating behaviors and represent a potential link between poor sleep and obesity, according to a study by University of Arizona Health Sciences sleep researchers. The study was conducted via a nationwide, phone-based survey of 3,105 adults from 23 U.S. metropolitan areas. Participants […]Continue Reading ...
- Researchers demonstrate how manganese produces parkinsonian syndrome
- Researchers suggest link between personality type and attitude towards others’ bodies
- Mutant mice administered with cocaine failed to exhibit hyperactivity, shows study
- Health Tip: Understanding a Heart Murmur
- Gut protein mutations shield against spikes in glucose
- Engineered immune cells target broad range of pediatric solid tumors in mice | News Center
- Study finds link between high pesticide exposure and poor sense of smell among farmers
- New study finds only 13% of outpatient antibiotic prescriptions to be appropriate
- New project receives €8.65 million from EU and Canada to ease genomic, health data sharing
- Improvements in pharmacological study to fight cognitive impairment in schizophrenia
- Study looks at trends over time in oral antibiotic prescribing by dermatologists
- Most substance use disorder treatment facilities do not offer medication treatment
- Multiple sclerosis could benefit from stem cell therapy
- Researchers manipulate T cells to improve transplant success
- Put away your rulers and reach for your phone
- Integrated care to women with PMADs offered at several levels
- Researchers identify MANF as a rejuvenating factor in parabiosis
- Truncal mutations study suggests new direction in origins of cancer
- Beckman Coulter launches new ClearLLab 10C System for clinical flow cytometry lab
- Effects of linoleic acid on the body are largely dependent on genes, shows study