April 26, 2018 A University of Delaware researcher investigated the relationship between midday-napping behaviors and neurocognitive function in early adolescents and found some keys to helping the teens battle fatigue. In a study funded by the National Institutes of Health, School of Nursing assistant professor ‘s Xiaopeng Ji and principal investigator Jianghong Liu (University of […]Continue Reading ...
March 24, 2017 The parasite that reasons fatal napping illness has its personal organic clock that makes it extra liable to medicines all through the afternoon, in line with world analysis that can lend a hand reinforce therapies for one in all Africa’s maximum deadly illnesses. The discovering from the Peter O’Donnell Jr. Mind Institute […]Continue Reading ...
April 20, 2017 Osaka College researchers use smartphones and device finding out to measure sleep patterns. In spite of spending no less than one quarter to 1 3rd an afternoon napping, just right sleep can elude many of us, and the prognosis and remedy of sleep problems stays primitive. Osaka College researchers have designed new […]Continue Reading ...
- Genetic study reveals possible new routes to treating osteoarthritis
- Blood test may detect early signs of lung-transplant rejection
- Blood marker could aid in early prediction of Alzheimer’s progression
- Orthodontic treatment does not guarantee future dental health
- Rutgers researchers discover cause of bone loss in people with joint replacements
- Diversity among rural Africans extends to their gut microbiomes
- Newly developed biological system lets cells to create self-curving cornea
- VTv Therapeutics Announces Publication of Comprehensive Data in Science Translational Medicine Detailing the Discovery and Clinical Development of TTP399, including Results of Phase 2 AGATA Study
- about one in three adults with prediabetes has arthritis
- A look at how data is democratizing health care
- Alcohol-Linked Disease Overtakes Hep C As Top Reason For Liver Transplant
- Researchers identify new genes linked with age-related macular degeneration
- MPFI researchers identify synaptic logic for connections between two brain hemispheres
- New study extends our knowledge of the link between miRNAs and cancer
- Genetic changes may predict likelihood of relapse in breast cancer patients
- Antiepileptic drug use by people with Alzheimer’s disease linked to accumulation of hospital days
- IUPUI researcher receives $2.85 million grant to find ways to improve bone strength
- Precision medicine can help keep astronauts healthy during deep space missions
- Detecting signs of neurodegeneration earlier and more accurately
- Mouse studies challenge ‘inhibition’ theory of autism