April 26, 2018 A University of Delaware researcher investigated the relationship between midday-napping behaviors and neurocognitive function in early adolescents and found some keys to helping the teens battle fatigue. In a study funded by the National Institutes of Health, School of Nursing assistant professor ‘s Xiaopeng Ji and principal investigator Jianghong Liu (University of […]Continue Reading ...
March 24, 2017 The parasite that reasons fatal napping illness has its personal organic clock that makes it extra liable to medicines all through the afternoon, in line with world analysis that can lend a hand reinforce therapies for one in all Africa’s maximum deadly illnesses. The discovering from the Peter O’Donnell Jr. Mind Institute […]Continue Reading ...
April 20, 2017 Osaka College researchers use smartphones and device finding out to measure sleep patterns. In spite of spending no less than one quarter to 1 3rd an afternoon napping, just right sleep can elude many of us, and the prognosis and remedy of sleep problems stays primitive. Osaka College researchers have designed new […]Continue Reading ...
- Lilly Submits New Drug Application to the FDA for Lasmiditan for Acute Treatment of Migraine
- Heart failure patients shouldn’t stop meds even if condition improves: study
- Breakthrough research could lead to a new wave of cancer-fighting antibodies
- New study of tribe shows influence of Western diet and lifestyle on blood pressure
- Scientists harness power of natural killer cells to treat children with neuroblastoma
- Investigating foodborne disease outbreak in Bosnia and Herzegovina based on simulation game
- Recommendations Issued for Management of Bradycardia
- Benefit unclear due to a lack of suitable studies
- TAMEST recognizes UT Southwestern’s Ralph DeBerardinis for changing our understanding of cancer
- Researchers discover key factors behind intestinal inflammation in CVID patients
- CityU develops first microarrayed 3D neuronal culture platform
- Expert suggests ways to control uncomfortable vaginal symptoms in diabetic women
- New edition of Red Journal focuses on roles of imaging in radiation oncology
- Doctors Aren’t Promoting Breastfeeding’s Cancer-Protection Benefit
- Collection of demonstration projects highlights value of patient engagement in research
- Technique to ‘listen’ to a patient’s brain during tumour surgery
- Seven-year-old returns to life as a “normal, healthy child” following bone marrow transplant
- AMSBIO expands range of high quality FFPE cancer cell line controls
- Marijuana use by kidney donors has no effect on transplant outcomes
- Exploring NMR Spectroscopy Applications through Interesting Infographics