April 26, 2018 A University of Delaware researcher investigated the relationship between midday-napping behaviors and neurocognitive function in early adolescents and found some keys to helping the teens battle fatigue. In a study funded by the National Institutes of Health, School of Nursing assistant professor ‘s Xiaopeng Ji and principal investigator Jianghong Liu (University of […]Continue Reading ...
March 24, 2017 The parasite that reasons fatal napping illness has its personal organic clock that makes it extra liable to medicines all through the afternoon, in line with world analysis that can lend a hand reinforce therapies for one in all Africa’s maximum deadly illnesses. The discovering from the Peter O’Donnell Jr. Mind Institute […]Continue Reading ...
April 20, 2017 Osaka College researchers use smartphones and device finding out to measure sleep patterns. In spite of spending no less than one quarter to 1 3rd an afternoon napping, just right sleep can elude many of us, and the prognosis and remedy of sleep problems stays primitive. Osaka College researchers have designed new […]Continue Reading ...
- Novel therapeutic strategy for blood vessel related disorders, such as cancer and retinopathy
- New naturally occurring antibiotic found effective against Mycobacterium tuberculosis
- First-in-human phase 0 study shows clinically-relevant activity of new drug in glioblastoma
- Removing tobacco product display from shops reduced number of children buying cigarettes
- Random fraction of specialized immune cells leads the charge in battling invaders
- Few minutes of sprinting exercise may be as effective as longer exercise sessions
- Researchers use neutrons to make first direct observations of water in lipid bilayers
- Researchers demonstrate pre-clinical success for universal flu vaccine in new paper
- Study reveals surprising gaps in some HIV medical providers’ knowledge of ACA
- Oxehealth secures European medical device accreditation for vital signs measurement software
- HTN Tx Intensification Common Upon Discharge in U.S. Vets
- Fibre can strengthen the intestinal barrier
- New platform examines infectious pathogens that may spread from animals to humans
- Demographers create detailed color map of population aging in Europe
- New type of fatty acid can slow down overreactive immune system
- Innovative procedure could provide breakthrough in treating early-stage lung cancer
- Research finds drop in number of measles cases in the EU/EEA since March 2018
- Researchers acquire new insights into DNA polymerases
- Alzheimer’s diagnosis might become simpler with new brain imaging method
- Reports Warn of Growing Opioid Crisis Among Seniors