April 26, 2018 A University of Delaware researcher investigated the relationship between midday-napping behaviors and neurocognitive function in early adolescents and found some keys to helping the teens battle fatigue. In a study funded by the National Institutes of Health, School of Nursing assistant professor ‘s Xiaopeng Ji and principal investigator Jianghong Liu (University of […]Continue Reading ...
March 24, 2017 The parasite that reasons fatal napping illness has its personal organic clock that makes it extra liable to medicines all through the afternoon, in line with world analysis that can lend a hand reinforce therapies for one in all Africa’s maximum deadly illnesses. The discovering from the Peter O’Donnell Jr. Mind Institute […]Continue Reading ...
April 20, 2017 Osaka College researchers use smartphones and device finding out to measure sleep patterns. In spite of spending no less than one quarter to 1 3rd an afternoon napping, just right sleep can elude many of us, and the prognosis and remedy of sleep problems stays primitive. Osaka College researchers have designed new […]Continue Reading ...
- Porvair Sciences’ ultra-flat Krystal glass bottom microplates for imaging applications
- Medicines Discovery Catapult’s Virtual R&D Discovery Services platform announce twenty-two partnerships
- How optimism can bias prognosis in serious illness
- Hospitals Chafe Under Medicare’s New Payment Rule For Off-Campus Clinics
- New drug minimizes damage after a heart attack by 60 percent
- Synthesizing Modified and Pharmaceutically Relevant Peptides
- Using blood thinners in heart failure patients associated with reduced risk of thromboembolic events
- Study finds different amounts of physical therapy for stroke patients
- Psychologists study how application of cortisol affects exposure therapy for anxiety disorders
- SibFU scientists create multilayer gilded nanodisks for medical applications
- Marking the start of Pediatric Sepsis Week
- The Inflamed Brain | NIH News in Health
- Stress-free training may enhance surgical skill
- Newsom: California Leads On Prescription Drugs
- Exploring novel strategies to heal damage after a heart attack
- Small army of tiny robots can remove dental plaque
- Cellular communication in emotion-processing brain region motivates us to keep eating tasty food
- Greater spousal life satisfaction associated with lower mortality risk
- Genetic mutations in brain development lead to discovery of rare genetic diseases
- Speech-Based Algorithm Helps ID Posttraumatic Stress Disorder