Subscribe: FDA Consumer Health Information Español The Nutrition Facts label that you may read when buying packaged foods or preparing a meal has undergone a makeover. It’s been updated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to reflect updated scientific findings. These changes can help you make better-informed choices about the foods you and […]Continue Reading ...
Credit: University of Liverpool New research published in Addiction, conducted by researchers from the Universities of Liverpool and Sheffield, highlights the potential benefits of reducing the standard serving size of alcoholic beverages. It is well known that alcohol consumption contributes to premature death and ill health, and alcohol-related harm places a substantial burden on society. […]Continue Reading ...
TUESDAY, Aug. 15, 2017 (HealthDay Information) — Generosity truly is its personal praise, with the mind apparently hardwired for happiness in line with giving, new analysis suggests. Scientists in Switzerland used mind scans to trace process in mind areas related to socializing, decision-making and happiness. They discovered that even small acts of generosity — or […]Continue Reading ...
Ever marvel concerning the distinction between “diminished fats” and “low fats”? Or does “calorie loose” on a label in reality imply no energy? The Meals and Drug Management has strict pointers on how those meals label phrases can be utilized. Listed below are one of the vital maximum commonplace claims noticed on meals applications and […]Continue Reading ...
MONDAY, Aug. 28, 2017 — That morning cup of espresso is also doing greater than serving up a wanted caffeine jolt — it can be including years on your existence. A minimum of that is the conclusion of a initial learn about that means — however does not end up — that…Continue Reading ...
TUESDAY, Aug. 15, 2017 — Generosity in reality is its personal praise, with the mind reputedly hardwired for happiness in keeping with giving, new analysis suggests. Scientists in Switzerland used mind scans to trace process in mind areas related to socializing, decision-making and happiness. They discovered that even small acts of generosity — or simply […]Continue Reading ...
Popcorn generally is a wholesome snack for most of the people, relying on how it’s ready. With its reasonably low calorie and high-fiber content material, air popped popcorn is ceaselessly a go-to snack for dieters. Then again, other folks with diabetes have extra to fret about than their waistlines when snacking on popcorn. Folks with […]Continue Reading ...
- Researchers uncover genes that play a key role in the inactivation of X chromosomes
- The case for the federal minister of health to recall them
- Regular theatre and cinema visits keeps depression away in seniors finds study
- Personalization techniques give a new lease of life to anticancer vaccines
- Research opens door to development of drug or vaccine for late-onset Alzheimer’s
- Single workout can boost metabolism for days
- UI study leads to better understanding of signaling capacity between neurons
- Gut microbiome plays role in immune system regulation, study finds
- How MAPK translocation leads to drug resistance in melanoma
- Increasing prevalence of antibiotic resistance in the U.S. linked with occasional use
- Mind-body exercises may improve cognition in older adults
- Hepatitis C drug can eliminate chikungunya, yellow fever virus
- Separating male and female mice changes the way they smell, shows study
- FDA Approves Genentech’s Tecentriq in Combination With Avastin and Chemotherapy for the Initial Treatment of Metastatic Non-Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Mediterranean Diet for Osteoarthritis | About OA
- Successful bladder repair using silk fibroid scaffolds
- Quidel receives CE mark to use Sofia 2 Lyme+ Fluorescent Immunoassay with Sofia 2 analyzer
- Horizon Discovery partners with C4XD to validate novel synthetic lethal oncology targets
- Research suggests a promising therapeutic target to treat or prevent metabolic disorders
- Split liver transplants could save children on wait list finds study