Credit: University of Liverpool New research published in Addiction, conducted by researchers from the Universities of Liverpool and Sheffield, highlights the potential benefits of reducing the standard serving size of alcoholic beverages. It is well known that alcohol consumption contributes to premature death and ill health, and alcohol-related harm places a substantial burden on society. […]Continue Reading ...
MONDAY, Aug. 28, 2017 — That morning cup of espresso is also doing greater than serving up a wanted caffeine jolt — it can be including years on your existence. A minimum of that is the conclusion of a initial learn about that means — however does not end up — that…Continue Reading ...
TUESDAY, Aug. 15, 2017 — Generosity in reality is its personal praise, with the mind reputedly hardwired for happiness in keeping with giving, new analysis suggests. Scientists in Switzerland used mind scans to trace process in mind areas related to socializing, decision-making and happiness. They discovered that even small acts of generosity — or simply […]Continue Reading ...
Popcorn generally is a wholesome snack for most of the people, relying on how it’s ready. With its reasonably low calorie and high-fiber content material, air popped popcorn is ceaselessly a go-to snack for dieters. Then again, other folks with diabetes have extra to fret about than their waistlines when snacking on popcorn. Folks with […]Continue Reading ...
TUESDAY, Aug. 15, 2017 (HealthDay Information) — Generosity truly is its personal praise, with the mind apparently hardwired for happiness in line with giving, new analysis suggests. Scientists in Switzerland used mind scans to trace process in mind areas related to socializing, decision-making and happiness. They discovered that even small acts of generosity — or […]Continue Reading ...
Ever marvel concerning the distinction between “diminished fats” and “low fats”? Or does “calorie loose” on a label in reality imply no energy? The Meals and Drug Management has strict pointers on how those meals label phrases can be utilized. Listed below are one of the vital maximum commonplace claims noticed on meals applications and […]Continue Reading ...
- FDA Approves Liletta (levonorgestrel-releasing intrauterine system) 52 mg to Prevent Pregnancy for up to Five Years
- Weight gain after smoking cessation linked to increased short-term diabetes risk
- Researchers find opportunity to control salt-sensitive hypertension without exercising
- Modeling Non-Numerical Data in Systems Biology
- Research aims to address health disparities in African-American men
- Human and cattle decoys trap outdoor-biting mosquitoes in malaria endemic regions
- High Circulating Prolactin Level Inversely Linked to T2DM Risk
- Study finds gene variant predisposes people to both Type 2 diabetes and low body weight
- Metrohm software products make it easy to comply with ALOCA and ALCOA+ guidelines
- Network of doctors identify the cause of 31 new conditions
- Notable improvement in brain cancer survival among younger patients but not much for elderly
- Scientists shed light on roles of transcription factors, TP63 and SOX2, in squamous cell carcinoma
- Costs of Medicare Diabetes Prevention Program may be higher than expected reimbursement
- Misuse of prescription opioids or benzodiazepines associated with suicidal thoughts
- New research seeks to address sex disparities in women’s health
- C-Section Rates Have Nearly Doubled Since 2000: Study
- Talking to Your Kids About STDs
- New classification of periodontal and peri-implant diseases and conditions
- Herbert D. Kleber, Pioneer in Addiction Treatment, Dies at 84
- Health effects of smoke-filled atmosphere