April 6, 2018 A form of a sugary beverage tax has now gone into effect in the UK, where manufacturers have to pay a tax on high-sugar drinks. Many cities and countries around the world have enacted similar taxes on soda and sugar-sweetened beverages as a way to fight the worldwide rise in obesity and […]Continue Reading ...
March 8, 2018 More evidence of the association of high intakes of sugary drinks with poor health outcomes, particularly in children, have been found in a new review of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders’ nutrition. Researchers from Edith Cowan University (ECU)’s Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet found that in some areas of Australia rates of overweight and […]Continue Reading ...
Via Kate Bass, BScApril 21, 2017 New analysis, revealed in each Alzheimer’s & Dementia and Stroke point out that ingesting sugary beverages ceaselessly might result in a discount within the dimension of the mind and poorer reminiscence. Credit score: Thanamat Somwan / Shutterstock.com Together with prime ranges of sugar within the vitamin has lengthy been […]Continue Reading ...
Having a sugar-sweetened drink with a high-protein meal might negatively have an effect on power stability, modify meals personal tastes and reason the frame to retailer extra fats, consistent with a learn about printed within the open…Continue Reading ...
FRIDAY, July 21, 2017 — Combining a sugary soda together with your burger or fried hen can in reality high your frame to pack on extra kilos, a brand new learn about suggests. Other people who had a sweetened drink with a high-protein meal saved extra unused fats, in comparison to others who ate the […]Continue Reading ...
Via Kate Bass, BScApril 21, 2017 New analysis, printed in each Alzheimer’s & Dementia and Stroke point out that ingesting sugary beverages ceaselessly might result in a discount within the measurement of the mind and poorer reminiscence. Credit score: Thanamat Somwan / Shutterstock.com Together with top ranges of sugar within the nutrition has lengthy been […]Continue Reading ...
Credit score: S Dusseault/ public area In line with coverage efforts geared toward restricting people’ consumption of sugary beverages, companies may enact more than a few methods that will let them conform to the boundaries whilst protecting trade and client selection. New analysis displays that this type of methods – providing smaller cup sizes with […]Continue Reading ...
August 23, 2017 Those scorching summer time days would possibly tempt a few of us to achieve for a chilly sugary drink, however scientists are discovering expanding proof that if we achieve too ceaselessly, we’re atmosphere ourselves up for speedy weight acquire. Actually, much more so than sugar-laden meals, scientists have proof that sugary beverages […]Continue Reading ...
FRIDAY, July 21, 2017 (HealthDay Information) — Combining a sugary soda together with your burger or fried rooster can truly high your frame to pack on extra kilos, a brand new learn about suggests. Other folks who had a sweetened drink with a high-protein meal saved extra unused fats, in comparison to others who ate […]Continue Reading ...
An analysis of efforts designed to scale back what number of sugary beverages we eat displays some luck in converting more youthful folks’s conduct however warns they can’t be the one option to reduce intake.Continue Reading ...
Credit score: CC0 Public Area An analysis of efforts designed to scale back what number of sugary beverages we eat presentations some good fortune in converting more youthful other people’s conduct however warns they can’t be the one solution to reduce intake. Nutritionists on the College of Leeds have performed the primary complete assessment of […]Continue Reading ...
In keeping with coverage efforts geared toward proscribing folks’ consumption of sugary beverages, companies may enact quite a lot of methods that may let them agree to the bounds whilst retaining trade and shopper selection. New analysis displays that the sort of methods – providing smaller cup sizes with loose refills – can in reality […]Continue Reading ...
- Yoga May Be Right Move Against Urinary Incontinence
- New cytokine network can repair tissue damage in the intestine, study finds
- Lyme disease researcher dispels misconceptions about ticks and provides prevention tips
- Penn researchers find link between social media usage and underage drinking
- Unique nanotechnology method to simplify skin disease diagnosis
- FRAME Alternatives Laboratory chosen for major European liver research collaboration
- Study shows yogurt may dampen chronic inflammation linked to multiple diseases
- Invasive cancers that are born to be bad show detectable differences from harmless tumors
- Study identifies new mechanism involved in development of Lou Gehrig’s disease
- UAB professor receives award for malaria prevention study in pregnant women in Cameroon
- Study provides blueprint of how fruit flies can be used to screen potentially pathogenic human genes
- New drug-delivering nanoparticle could offer better way to treat brain tumors
- Kessler Foundation scientists compare two tests for assessing learning in individuals with MS
- Stroke Symptoms and Diagnosis (Beyond the Basics)
- Protein goes against the family to prevent cancer
- Drugmakers blamed for blocking generics have milked prices and cost U.S. billions
- Speakers announced for National Medicines Symposium 2018
- GSK Receives FDA Approval of Arnuity Ellipta for Asthma in Children From 5 Years of Age
- Pfizer settles kickback case related to copay assistance for $24m
- Nuclear pore functions are essential for T cell survival