Home / Medical News / Counseling Issues for Gay Men and Lesbians Seeking Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART)
Source: American Society for Reproductive Medicine – PDF
October 4, 2017
- Can manipulating gut microbes improve cardiac function in patients with heart failure?
- Hearts of newborn piglets can completely heal after heart attacks
- Ablating the mutant p53 gene in mice with colorectal cancer inhibits tumor growth
- Higher BMI in people with prediabetes related to evening preference and lack of sufficient sleep
- Using peripheral nerve blocks to treat facial pain may produce long-term pain relief
- Neural stem cells are the key to tail regeneration
- Study compares genetic and neural contributions to ADHD in children with or without TBI
- Adding energy drinks to alcohol may exacerbate negative effects of binge drinking
- Eye Examination Can Help Detect Abuse in Children
- Know the Difference: Rheumatoid Arthritis or Osteoarthritis?
- From ‘sea of mutations,’ two possible cancer links rise to the surface
- Does medical school take too long?
- Brown University researchers reveal key physical properties of ‘giant’ cancer cells
- Regular resistance training improves exercise motivation
- Feds urge states to encourage cheaper plans off the exchanges
- Seven activities that prevent you from getting quality sleep during summer
- Five ways to tell if your baby is getting enough milk from breastfeeding
- From Pigs to Peacocks, What’s Up With Those ‘Emotional-Support Animals’?
- Breast cancers enlist the help of normal cells to help them spread and survive
- Engaging with “high-need” patients outside the clinic