There are a large number of babies who are diagnosed with milk allergy and are being supplemented with lactose free infant milk formula. Experts have claimed that this over diagnosis could be due to the influences of the formula industry. The results of the investigation titled, “Over diagnosis and industry influence: how cow’s milk protein […]Continue Reading ...
New research suggests that infant girls fed soy formula are more likely to develop severe menstrual pain as young adults. The finding adds to the growing body of literature that suggests exposure to soy formula during early life may have detrimental effects on the reproductive system. The study appears online in the journal Human Reproduction. […]Continue Reading ...
Credit: CC0 Public Domain Infants who consumed soy-based formula as newborns had differences in some reproductive-system cells and tissues, compared to those who used cow-milk formula or were breastfed, according to a new study. The researchers say the differences, measured in the months after birth, were subtle and not a cause for alarm, but reflect […]Continue Reading ...
March 13, 2018 Infants who consumed soy-based formula as newborns had differences in some reproductive-system cells and tissues, compared to those who used cow-milk formula or were breastfed, according to a new study. The researchers say the differences, measured in the months after birth, were subtle and not a cause for alarm, but reflect a […]Continue Reading ...
April 21, 2017 FINDINGS New examine by means of scientists on the Eli and Edythe Vast Heart of Regenerative Medication and Stem Mobile Analysis at UCLA overturns a long-standing paradigm about how axons — thread-like projections that attach cells within the fearful formula — develop all over embryonic building. The findings of the learn, led […]Continue Reading ...
July 11, 2018 A debate over breastfeeding fueled by a New York Times article on Monday centered on whether the U.S. threatened trade measures against Ecuador, which had proposed a resolution to the World Health Assembly that would prioritize breastfeeding over formula. President Trump fired back in a tweet, saying, “The U.S. strongly supports breastfeeding […]Continue Reading ...
March 2018 Print this issue For decades, researchers have puzzled over why type 1 diabetes is becoming more common. Type 1 diabetes is a serious disease in which the body destroys the cells that make insulin. Insulin tells cells to take up sugar from your blood. People with type 1 diabetes need to take insulin […]Continue Reading ...
August 2, 2017 When the immune formula is imbalanced, both because of overly-active cells or cells that suppress its serve as, it reasons quite a lot of illnesses, from psoriasis to most cancers. Via manipulating the serve as of sure immune cells, referred to as T cells, researchers may just assist repair the formula’s steadiness […]Continue Reading ...
- Self-reported sleep duration is a useful tool to measure sleep in children, study suggests
- T-cells play key role in how the body fights follicular lymphoma
- Study shows how 3D organization of genetic material helps perpetuate the species
- Researchers engineer stem cell with ‘suicide genes’ to induce cell death in all but beta cells
- Health Tip: Get Your Child to School on Time
- Shortcut strategy for screening compounds with clinical potentials for drug development
- Common acid reflux drugs tied to elevated risk for kidney disease
- Microbiome could be culprit when good drugs do harm
- Prenatal exposure to forest fires causes stunted growth in children
- Gene therapy restores hearing in mice with congenital genetic deafness
- First molecular test predicts treatment response for kidney cancer
- New method for improved visualization of single-cell RNA- sequencing data
- Researchers capture altered brain activity patterns of Parkinson’s in mice
- A possible blood test for detecting Alzheimer’s disease before symptoms show
- Primary care physicians associated with longevity, new research finds
- New study identifies many key lessons to establish sanctioned safe consumption sites
- Single CRISPR treatment can safely and stably correct genetic disease
- Multinational initiative to study familial primary distal renal tubular acidosis
- Breakthrough study highlights the promise of cell therapies for muscular dystrophy
- Subsymptom Threshold Exercise Speeds Concussion Recovery