Credit: CC0 Public Domain Studying two rare inherited cancer syndromes, Yale Cancer Center (YCC) scientists have found the cancers are driven by a breakdown in how cells repair their DNA. The discovery, published today in Nature Genetics, suggests a promising strategy for treatment with drugs recently approved for other forms of cancer, said the researchers. […]Continue Reading ...
July 17, 2018 Studying two rare inherited cancer syndromes, Yale Cancer Center (YCC) scientists have found the cancers are driven by a breakdown in how cells repair their DNA. The discovery, published today in Nature Genetics, suggests a promising strategy for treatment with drugs recently approved for other forms of cancer, said the researchers. The […]Continue Reading ...
Analysis into inherited human herpesvirus 6 identifies origins in a small selection of other people 1000’s of years in the past and highlights the prospective to ‘reactivate’.Continue Reading ...
August 30, 2017 A world be taught of built-in HHV-6 has came upon small choice of human ancestors, one from about 24,000 years in the past, had been liable for transmitting historical lines of the virus to folks as of late – affecting about 1,000,000 other folks in the United Kingdom by myself. Analysis led […]Continue Reading ...
July 12, 2018 A new study led by researchers at Harvard Medical School and the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health has identified some of the first known inherited genetic variants that significantly raise a person’s likelihood of developing clonal hematopoiesis, an age-related white blood cell condition linked with higher risk of certain blood […]Continue Reading ...
Credit score: CC0 Public Area A world learn about of built-in HHV-6 has found out small collection of human ancestors, one from about 24,000 years in the past, had been chargeable for transmitting historical lines of the virus to people as of late – affecting about one million folks within the U.Okay. on my own. […]Continue Reading ...
Egg-cell of a feminine fruit fly with the egg cellular through which H3K27me3 was once made visual via inexperienced staining. This cellular, along with the sperm, will give a contribution to the formation of the following era of flies. Within the higher proper nook, a maternal and paternal pre-nucleus are depicted ahead of their fusion […]Continue Reading ...
- The Current issue of “The view from here” is concerned with Cancer
- Mouse model validates how ‘good’ and ‘bad’ bacteria affect acne
- Individual amygdala neurons respond to touch, imagery and sounds
- Combination of two topical creams can prevent cancer
- Study suggests depression screening when assessing African-Americans for schizophrenia
- New electronic support system for choosing drug treatment based on patient’s genotype
- First-of-its-kind study provides pregnancy statistics of imprisoned U.S. women
- Marinus Pharmaceuticals Initiates Phase 3 Study in Children with PCDH19-Related Epilepsy
- Laparoscopy: MedlinePlus Lab Test Information
- Shellfish allergies: can they be treated?
- Toilet seat heart monitoring system
- Researchers identify way to improve common treatment for PTSD
- High potency cannabis use linked to psychosis finds study
- Evoke Pharma Submits Response to FDA Review Letter for Gimoti NDA
- Tracking HIV’s ever-evolving genome in effort to prioritize public health resources
- Scientists grow most sophisticated brain organoid to date
- ADHD drug raising risk of psychosis
- FDA approves brexanolone, first drug developed to treat postpartum depression
- Gruesome cat and dog experiments by the USDA exposed
- Ball pits used in children’s physical therapy may contribute to germ transmission