Credit: CC0 Public Domain Studying two rare inherited cancer syndromes, Yale Cancer Center (YCC) scientists have found the cancers are driven by a breakdown in how cells repair their DNA. The discovery, published today in Nature Genetics, suggests a promising strategy for treatment with drugs recently approved for other forms of cancer, said the researchers. […]Continue Reading ...
July 17, 2018 Studying two rare inherited cancer syndromes, Yale Cancer Center (YCC) scientists have found the cancers are driven by a breakdown in how cells repair their DNA. The discovery, published today in Nature Genetics, suggests a promising strategy for treatment with drugs recently approved for other forms of cancer, said the researchers. The […]Continue Reading ...
Analysis into inherited human herpesvirus 6 identifies origins in a small selection of other people 1000’s of years in the past and highlights the prospective to ‘reactivate’.Continue Reading ...
August 30, 2017 A world be taught of built-in HHV-6 has came upon small choice of human ancestors, one from about 24,000 years in the past, had been liable for transmitting historical lines of the virus to folks as of late – affecting about 1,000,000 other folks in the United Kingdom by myself. Analysis led […]Continue Reading ...
July 12, 2018 A new study led by researchers at Harvard Medical School and the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health has identified some of the first known inherited genetic variants that significantly raise a person’s likelihood of developing clonal hematopoiesis, an age-related white blood cell condition linked with higher risk of certain blood […]Continue Reading ...
Credit score: CC0 Public Area A world learn about of built-in HHV-6 has found out small collection of human ancestors, one from about 24,000 years in the past, had been chargeable for transmitting historical lines of the virus to people as of late – affecting about one million folks within the U.Okay. on my own. […]Continue Reading ...
Egg-cell of a feminine fruit fly with the egg cellular through which H3K27me3 was once made visual via inexperienced staining. This cellular, along with the sperm, will give a contribution to the formation of the following era of flies. Within the higher proper nook, a maternal and paternal pre-nucleus are depicted ahead of their fusion […]Continue Reading ...
- Study identifies unique functional brain networks associated with ASD behaviors in infancy
- EU and industry-funded project aims to personalize diabetes treatment
- NIH researchers shed light on causes of HBV-associated acute liver failure
- FDA Alert: Implanted Pumps: Safety Communication
- Weight loss & acute Porphyria
- Researchers identify three sub-types of depression
- The puzzle of a mutated gene lurking behind many Parkinson’s cases | News Center
- The mystery viruses far worse than flu
- Research highlights physical changes in the brain of self-injuring teen girls
- Speed and error rate of DNA synthesis influenced by DNA structure
- Cranberry consumption modifies impact of animal-based diet on gut health
- £500,000 grant could pave way for new antibiotic to battle against drug-resistant superbugs
- Trump Administration Finalizes Birth Control Coverage Opt-Out
- Modern life offers children almost everything they need, except daylight
- Getting better: A patient is more than a collection of numbers
- 20 Americans Die Each Day Waiting For Organs
- First bifacial molecule can invade double-stranded DNA or RNA
- Study finds lack of safety data for using flowers in cooking
- Statistical methods play key role in predicting efficacy of new drugs
- Health Tip: Limit Fat, Sugar and Salt in Your Child’s Diet